Two fathers Two Babies?

Niall's POV

Why did he appeared now? What's going on with Ross and Riker? Why can't they just understand that Laura needs to move on? I punched Riker cause now that baby is mine and Laura. Laura went to pick him up and the rest wanted to kill me but Laura didn't let them. I knew where Riker was but I never told Laura or his family because I knew Riker was dating Savanna and well maybe Riker can be the father of my real baby girl. I can be his baby boy's father. I just need to make him believe that Laura's baby is mine cause Savanna is going to tell Riker today that she's pregnant with Riker's baby when its actually mine.

"Riker, I'm sorry I just ugh look me and Laura want to tell you something" I said, I knew what I was doing. Laura looked at me confused as I dragged her with me. "Riker, that baby isn't yours. Its mine and now I want to have the responsibility as the father I am. Sorry Riker" Everyone was shocked even Riker

Riker's POV

WHAT! I am not the father of Laura's baby. That baby she was in the womb isn't mine, she lied to me about it. She made me believe it was my baby. I saw her looking down. I could feel the anger I have inside of me. I wanted to kill Niall and Laura but I'm not a murder so I just went up to Niall and yelled "That's my baby. I'm the father!"

"No Riker! Niall is the father! Now can you leave and your family too" Laura lied

"So you lied to me then and no Laura! You have to leave Niall if you want to stay in my house. This is my house!" I yelled angrily as I was crying.

"Riker, I bought this house with my life savings! This is my house!" Laura yelled back

I couldn't help it but push her and she fell. I wanted kill myself badly but then I heard a voice saying "DADDY STOP!" I could see Niall and Laura looked at me deadly

"D-d-did you hear that?"I said as R5 nodded.

I had to run away from Laura for a time. My family started following me, they were amazed of how the city was since they would never go out. Only me and Ross would go outside

"Guys, I need to tell you guys something." I was cut off from fans

"Its Riker Lynch! Omg we love you! You are so hot! We miss you and Savanna! When is the wedding?" The fans said

I saw my family were disgusted of me because I never told them I was getting married

"YOU NEVER TOLD US YOU WERE ENGAGE!" Ross yelled and ran away as the others went after him.

I got a text of Savanna saying "Where are you Riker Lynch?! I've been waiting for hours" I realized it was 11pm and ran to our apartment. I opened the door and I found Savanna looking at me mad.

"Hey baby" I said

"Don't hey me!" She said as she slapped me. "I am pregnant Riker with your baby girl"

"WHAT!" He looked surprised

That's where a baby voice came but it sounded like a boy not a girl

Savanna's POV

Well Niall said that he's not going to be responsible with our baby so I need someone to be the father of my baby. Niall came to me when Laura rejected him of not having sex with him and we end up together. I knew I was pregnant from the first day cause he didn't wore a fucking condom so the next day I met Riker and I made him super duper drunk so he felled into my bed and I took all my clothes and his and I just lay next to him so I made it look like we had sex when we didn't and after that day we started dating.

"WHAT!" He looked surprised

"Yeah. We're having a baby!" I said as I hugged him.

"Oh umm okay yahoo" He said with a frown.

"You can leave if that's what you want" I said angrily

"No its that I'm just surprised. Us having sex was a mistake cause we were drunk" He said

Riker's POV

OH SHIT! I'm going to have a baby that's really mine but why don't I feel happy about this baby like I was when Laura lied to me saying to me for the first time she was 'supposedly' pregnant of my baby. I l-l-ove Laura not Savanna but this is my real baby we're talking about, I can't leave my real baby girl alone for a baby boy that isn't mine and was all a lie that Laura made me believe. Ugh tomorrow I'm going to see her for Dancing With The Stars.

Ugh, I'm tired. Today I wrote two chapters for two books. Check out my new book "Raura R(i)aura Riaura"