ashton

with your love, nobody can drag me down

luke and i had gone to class before coming home to eat the pizza laying on the couch watching some tv. he had fallen asleep on my shoulder and i put my arm around him to hold him closer. honestly, i think i was starting to develop feelings for him.
just as we were getting cozy, i heard a knock on the door.
i woke got up, careful to not wake luke up. i layed his head down gently on the couch and jogged to the door. unlocking the door, i checked to see who it was. a woman not too old looking stood there and quite resembled luke. i figured she was his mother.
"i'm ashton, luke's roommate. nice to meet you." i said while holding my hand out. she suddenly pulled me into a hug. i was surprised but returned it.
"i'm his mother. just call me liz." she grinned. "where's luke? is he out?" she looked behind me.
"oh he's just napping on the couch." liz quickly rushed past me to see him.
he was curled up on the couch, almost taking up the whole thing because of his lanky figure.
she aw'd, and handed me some of luke's stuff she'd bought for the dorm.
pillows, groceries etc.
we set it up and she kissed luke's forehead before telling me to take good care of him and she left shortly after.
i positioned myself next to luke, holding him close. i fell asleep like that, happy with my roommate.

i woke up an hour later. luke was already up but he had probably not gotten up much before me, his face was a pinky flushed colour, the same way it looked whenever we cuddled or hugged.
quickly getting up, i quietly came behind luke and wrapped my arms around him. we both laughed.
"ashtonnnn," he whined. he was still pretty asleep.
"i'm gonna get to bed for real now. and since we only have one, we'll be sharing it." i smirked and flopped into bed. i removed my shirt and climbed under the sheets. luke joined me soon after and wrapped his arms around me.
A/N: sorry for the short chapters! I'm most likely gonna keep 'em short and i'll update frequently. this chapter was just to show how close they're getting :)) hope you're enjoying it!
-juliann