Chapter 1

Clari's POV:

10 years since me and Diego first got to know each other... And 9 years since we're a couple.

A happy couple.

I love him so much!

- Claritaaa! - I hear him singing my name in the living room while I was in the bathroom.

- Whaaaat? - I sang back and just a second later he was right behind me while I was getting ready - Oh, hi! - I giggled.

- Hi, beautiful - he replied while wrapped his arms around my body - What're you doing?

- Getting ready - I laughed - What does it seem like?

- Getting ready to become more and more beautiful - he replied while giving me a kiss on the top of my head - Not like if you'd need any make-up to look gorgeous...

- You're an idiot... - I giggled.

- I'm telling you the truth!

- Oh really? - I smiled as I turned around to face him and kissed her nose softly.

- Yes, really - he smiled back at me - I love you... Doesn't matter if you have make-up on, or not, but you already know that.

- I know, I know - I giggled - By the way... How about you let me finish getting ready so then we can go to the studio?

We're having an audition later today about a new series that we might can be soon... Well, if they're satisfied with our acting.

Diego's going to play the overprotactive father and hopeless lover while I'm gonna be his sister-in-law and future wife... But also the hopeless lover too.

- Alright, alright - he smiled then he let me go for now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on in the studio we went to start the audition and when I got ready I met up with the girl that is going to be in the lead role.

- Hi! - she greeted me immediately.

- Hey! - I replied.

- Uh... My name's Martina and I'll play Violetta Castillo!

- Oh, hi! I'm Clara and I'll be playing Angie! Well... If I get the job of course.

- I'm sure you'll get it! - she smiled - Good luck!

- Thank you - I smiled back at her and went to meet up with Diego.

- Hey, princess - he smiled.

- Hey!

- Are you ready?

- Yes!!

And with that we goooot into the act!

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 hours of working hard and doing some short scenes with the other actors we finally got the results:

We got the job without any doubt.

- This is amazing!! - I cheered happily - We both are in!!

- I can't wait to start with you! - said Diego as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately on the lips - Auntie Angeles.

- Mr. Castillo! - I giggled.

I'm so excited for this job, but yet I'm also a little nervous as I haven't been acting that much before... But I hope I'll do good enough.

A/N: First chapter finished! I hope you'll like this sequel too! :)