Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up and as soon as I looked around I saw Diego coming into the room with a huge smile on his face.

- Diego? You woke up this early? - I asked as I was working on to open my eyes fully.

- Yeah, I went to talk to Ren early this morning!

- But why?

- Uhm... You'll see - he winked as he came to the side of the bed and gave me a soft kiss on the lips - By the way good morning, beautiful...

- Good morning, handsome! - I replied.

- Come on! Get out of the bed! - he joked as he sat to the side of my bed and kissed me again.

- Help me up then! - I groaned ad I held both my hands out to him which he grabbed and he gently pulled me up, right in front of him and he gave me a kiss - Hm... This is good...

- I know it is - he smirked - Now... Let's finally start the day!

- Why are you so pumped up?

- No reason! I'm just happy to be with you and our friends here! That's all - he said as he kissed me again on the lips softly - My princess...

- My Prince Charming... - I giggled then after a hug I got changed and together we went to see Selvaggia and the others.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

So far we're having an amazing time together with Ren and his family and I'm just so happy to see them happy.

But at the same time it makes me realize that I'm wasting my time with being worried about the future and about waiting for too long with something I should've done for a long time.

Gosh, I'm so stupid.

Stupid like my character, German Castillo.

Everybody else sees that Clari wants a family... Wants to get married, have kids and stuff, but we're in the middle of working and in 2 months we're getting back to it.

We'll have no time for anything, but working and resting.

So yeah...

But someday I'll do what I have to...

I just don't know what...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately time passed by way too fast and we needed to head back home with Clari.

- I love you sooo much!! - said Selvaggia to Clari as they hugged each other - Call me as soon as you got home!!

- I will! I will! - Clari replied.

- You too, buddy - said Ren to me.

- I will, Ren - I smiled - And as soon as we can we'll come back!

- No! Nononono! We'll go to visit YOU next time!

- Right! - Selvaggia said too.

- Alright! - I laughed.

- Then we'll be waiting for you! - Clari added.

- You better! - both Ren and Selvaggia said then after saying goodbyes to each other we got to the plane and soon we headed off.