Chapter 5

Clari's POV:

I can't believe Diego actually want to go to Italy too!

I was afraid to tell him I want to see Selvaggia, but he suggested to go to Italy by himself!

I'm so happy!

I can barely focus on work!

- Earth to Clari! - Tini snapped at me - Are you paying any attention?!

- Ah! Uh.. Yes! Yes, I do! Kinda...

- What's up with you?

- Seems like me and Diego are going to Italy after the filming finishes so we can see our friends and my best friend!

- That's awesome!

- It is! I haven't seen my best friend in person for ages!

I was way too excited for this that I could scream this out everywhere and to everyone!

----- TIME SKIP -----

We had a break and I saw Diego leaving the set so I decided to follow him and I sneaked into his changing room and waited for him until he arrived.

He didn't saw me first so when he sat down I sneaked behind him and hugged him.

- Oh! My god! - he gasped - Hey, gorgeous!

- Hey, handsome... - I grinned - Did you really think you can get away from me that easily?

- Hm? What do you mean?

- You deserve a prize for makig me so happy... - I said while I slowly started massaging his shoulders first then I ran my hands down into his shirt, massaging his chest.

- So you're going to tease me now? - he asked and before I could answer he took a hold of my hands and pulled me into his arms - Or you're gonna give me more than that?

- Well, depends on if you need more - I giggled while he already had his hand on my butt.

- I want more... - he smirked while his other hand was wondering up in my shirt - I want to feel your wonderful body... I haven't got to feel it for a long time...

- Oh, aren't you a cheeky one today?

- I'm always cheeky when I'm around you like this - he smirked - Now... Do you have something for me, or should I just leave?

- This is your changing room, you idiot!

- Well... Then I guess I'm not going anywhere... And either will you - he winked at me before kissing me on the lips then on the neck slowly lower and lower, giving me the most amazing feelings ever.

He just knows exactly what I need.

But you'd expect this after living together for 9 years, right?

Crazy idiot... I just love him so much, it's incredible.