Chapter 7

Clari's POV:

Diego acted a bit weird when we got home, but I just couldn't care less, mostly when he mentioned our trip to Italy tomorrow.

It made me so excited!

As soon as we finished packing that evening we both collapsed on the bed.

- I'm soooo excited!! - I giggled.

Diego was mumbling something which I didn't understand fully so I leaned above him and kissed him softly.

- Oh! What was that for? - he asked.

- I just wanted to wake you up a bit - I replied.

- Then you should give me a kiss like this! - he said as he suddenly pushed me down, got on top of me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I sweat it was so passionate and burning hot like ahhh!

I mean... AMAZING!!!

- Oh, gosh! Lovely! - I giggled.

- Glad you liked it.

I then pushed him back down again and leaned my head on his chest.

- I can't wait to go... I might won't even be able to sleep much tonight - I sighed as I snuggled up to him.

- Same here probably - he replied, caressing my cheek - But we'll have an amazing time there!

- I know that!

- Good - he said as he lifted my chin up to make me look up at him - I haven't seen you thing happy for a really long time... And this makes me happy as well...

I just giggled as I kissed him before we both decided to sleep.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Diego's POV:

And the next day we were finally on the plane, going to see our friends, but what we didn't expect was that they came to greet us to the airport.

As soon as the ladies saw each other they ran into each other's arms for a hug.

- My god - I laughed as I went up to them too.

- Hey! I don't get a hug? - Ren laughed.

- Of course you get one! - I replied as I hugged him - It's nice to see you again!

- Same here!

- I'm surprised you two are so calm! - said Selvaggia.

- You know how it is - Clari smiled - They're being manly!

- We are manly! - Ren snapped, but he was laughing.

- Whatever, whatever - said Selvaggia - Let's get going now!

And we that we left the airport.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the end they suggested to stay with them as their house is pretty big which we accepted...

- Now, now... Come to the living room to meet two other family members! - said Ren.

- Okay, coming! - we both said at the same time as we went to the living room.

And as we went to the living room we finally met their son, Leon... And their puppy dog, Godzilla and after everything calmed down we sat down together to talk.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We talked for hours and soon it was late night so everyone went to sleep.

Me and Diego were in our room when Diego smiled as he kissed me on the cheek.

- So far everything's awesome... - he said - This makes me happy...

- Same here! - I giggled - But I'm so tired... - I yawned.

- Then let's get to sleep! - he said as he picked me up and put me on the bed.

- Ah! Jesus! - I laughed.

- Goodnight beautiful - he said as he layed beside me and gave me a kiss on my head.

- Goodnight... - I smiled as I layed my head on his chest and soon fell asleep.