Chapter 9

Im in a really good mood so you might be expecting chapter 10 soon. Enjoy. This chapter is gonna be a little longer sorry.
~ Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

We reached the roller rink and her eyes lit up.

Me;" you like?"

Trini;"to be honest no I don't like it.."

My heart dropped

Trini;" I love it" she said getting out and running inside without me.

Me;" hey wait for me!" I started running after her

We got In and I payed for our skates once we started skating people recognized me and girls came up to me and asked for auto graphs and pictures. I felt bad cause this is supposed to be a date!!

Trini pov;

I honestly wasn't mad that girls were going up to Princeton. so I kept on skating enjoying myself. I sat down cause I was getting hot. I got out my phone out and put on my headphones and played some music. I got some water and relaxed.

Prince pov;

I walked off the rink and made my way to Trini who had head phones on and drinking water. I turned her chair and took off her skates.she just looked at me like I was crazy. I took mines off  and returned our skates and walk back to Trini and pick her up bridal style and walked to the car and drove to the beach. It was the perfect timing too cause the sun was setting.

Me;" get chan---" I stopped when I saw her already in her bathing be suit.

Trini; "what? I had it on under" she laughed and walked out the car I took off my pants and my shirt leaving me in only swimming trunks.

Me;" let's go" I said grabbing her hand and leading her to a picnic on the beach

Trini;" aww Prince this is beautiful" she said smiling. Her eyes became glassy. And then a tear fell from her eyes she looked so beautiful. I wiped the tear from her eye.

Me;" let's eat" she flashes a smile and I pull her chair out she sat down and I pushed her in and then I sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25 minutes later

We talked about life and problems we had. She even talked about her previous relationships so did I but I kinda lied.....I didnt tell her about the whole fuck and duck thing truth is I've never been in a serious relationship every girl I slept with was only cause the boys and me made bets but I wasn't gonna tell her that.

Trini;" let's get in the water" she said standing up and running. I ran after her and picked her up over my shoulder and continued running towards the water.

Me;" good idea lets get in" I said laughing

Trini;" omg is that Rihanna?" She gasped

Me;" WHERE?!" I yelled putting her down and looking around me like an idiot.

Trini;" right here" I turned to her excitedly and before I could speak she splashed a bucket of cold water on me and ran.

Me;" you just started something imma finish" and with that we have a water fight that lasted for what seemed like forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
35 minutes later

After the water fight we snuggled up in a blanket and watched the sunset as I sang to her.

When it's temporary.

Let's get married.

just cause this moment (our moment).

Deserves a moment.

Just cause this moment (our moment).

Deserves a moment.

Let's get married.

Let's get married.

I sang as she layed her head In my chest and the sun set slowly.
I looked at my watched it was 8:49 so I decided it was time to leave and see if she'll let me in her pants. Why do I feel so guilty though? I'll just shake it off.

Me;" hey let's go it's getting late" I say softly shaking her

Trini;" yeah let's go"

Me;" do you wanna stay the night again or?"

Trini;" yeah sure" I help her up and we start walking back to the car. We got in and I drove us back to the mb house we take showers but neither of us are tired so we just go back to the living room and watch a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About 15 minutes later

Roc walks in with this girl Ashanti and Ray walk in with Shay prod is out with his girl. We decided not to watch the movie and play a game.

Trini pov;

Shanti(Ashanti);" what game yall wanna play?"

The boys;" hide and go seek"

Me;" I'm a pro at this game no one will find me"

Prince;" okay sure. But who's it?"

Shay;" let's do boys vs girls but boys are it" I nodded my head in agreement and before you knew it is girls were hiding.

Shay pov;
I decided to hide in Ray closet where he has all these scary mask so I put on a clown mask and waited for someone to find me.

Ashanti's pov;
I hid in the kitchen in a cabinet and It wasn't easy getting in here but I got in somehow. I have a water balloon in my hand so whoever decided to open this cabinet door with in 2 seconds they would be drenched with water.

Trini pov;
I was going to hide In the closet under the stairs but then I saw another door hidden behind a table so me being me I open the door and enter. I was lead to an oversized patio that looked so pretty I turn to my right and see a switch I flip it and these lights wrapped around the patio's fence come one they looked like starts right in from of my eyes I then see a swinging couch I smile and walk over to it and sit down and enjoy the view.

??;" AHH" I hear a scream and immediately get up turn off The light and make my way back to under the stairs I see roc holding shanti and Ray and Shay making out. Prince was  no where in sight so I walk out and sit down on the couch. Then prince came down the stairs

Prince;" yo I can't find--- where the hell were you?" He said laughing when he saw me.

Me;" what makes you think I'd tell you?" I said in a ghetto voice. He came behind me and crouch down to my level and whispered in my ear

Prince;" well I guess I'll just have to force it out of you" he finished that sentence and bit my ear and then stood up and sat next to me and rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. At this point I felt as If I had melted. I couldn't take all the teasing anymore I climbed on top of him and kissed him rough but passionately he didn't hesitate to kiss back. We kissed for about 30 seconds before I pulled away and got up and walked towards his room. I stood at the door waiting for him. Roc and Ray looked at him then me then him again Ray shook his head and roc just smirked and prince got up and made his way towards me. We went in his room and continued kissing. That's when things got heated.