23

Timeslot back at the guild after the games●●●●●●

Alice stretched out her arms and yawned. She was bored, nothing has happened since winning the games. Natsu was on her mind, she glared at the table, he was all she could think about. How could he do that to her, wasn't she his friend, did he not care about her at all? Happy and everyone else on team Natsu as well, she breaks off a splinter on the table and rolled it around in her hand. These feeling were rolling around in her. She didn't like the feeling they gave her. She wished they would stop.

The feeling of hate has already consumed her. She didn't want it to though.

Sighing she hanged her head in a gloomy aura.

On the other side of the guild hall, the rest of her team and the elemental team watched her in sadness. Wendy walked up to rogue and sting.

"Sting-San, rogue-San, why is Alice sad?"

"Must be because of Natsu. Every time she thinks of him or fairy tail she gets like this."

"I'll go talk to her."

"Thanks rogue-San!~"

Rogue slowly made his way towards Alice and placed a calm hand on her left shoulder. She jumped and covered his with hers.

"God rogue, you scared the crap out of me!"

"Gomen."

"It's fine. Did you need something?"

"Follow me."

Tilting her head Alice followed rogue out of the guild, leaving a cheering sting and guild behind, Everyone knew of rogues crush on the stellar mage, Alice looked up at rogue and blushed a bit. The way the sun was hitting his skin made it look like he was glowing. He glanced at her as she quickly looked away and at the stores.

'What is this, my heart is beating uncontrollably. It was never like this with Natsu.'

"What would you like to do?"

"H-huh?"

"You seemed stressed and angry so I thought we could hang out....we can go back if you want to- "

"NO!! ahem- no, umm....we could go eat or go watch a movie at my apartment..no wait ayame is there.

Meanwhile...

Ayame-

I have a feeling in my gut that I need to leave......well my guts never been wrong. I wonder what is going to happen?

Starts to get ready to go to the guild.

Back to Alice and rogue-

"Well we could just kick her out if she is there...is that fine with you?"

"Yes."

Both wizards made their way across town towards her apartment, ayame made it to the guild through a short cut.

Walking inside Alice checked around for ayame.

"Looks like she left...huh she told me she was gonna be lazy today."

"Guess she changed her mind."

"Guess so... so what type of movie do you want to watch?"

"Anything except love stories."

Alice giggled and went to search for a movie.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Sorry for the SUPER LATE UPDATE I meant to update yesterday but my mom was in surgery and I was nerve wrecked. So sorry and hopefully you liked this update. Next update will be the full date.