lucys emotions

{at the guild}.             Lucy sat at the bar drinking her usual strawberry smoothie. but not everything is as it usually is at the guild. the fire dragon slayer is hanging out with lisanna along with gray and erza. they haven't talked to Lucy for over three months and during those months Lucy has gotten a lot more stronger and emotionless. she can match the guild master now and almost beat him in a fight. but of course they haven't noticed they were with lisanna the whole time the rest of the guild talked and trained her so did laxus. she had fun everyday but something or some people were missing from her heart but she trained herself to not show her emotions.  "ne, Lucy are you sure about leaving?"Mira asked. " yeah but first I'm waiting for natsu and the others to tell me I'm off the team, which should happen pretty soon I've been listening to them talk they want lisanna back on the team. but I don't care I'm leaving soon anyways so I won't care or ask why ill just say OK have fun." Lucy smiled at Mira. (30 minutes later). natsu and the others along with lisanna looking like she won the lottery came up to Lucy. "hey Lucy...um we are kicking you off the team." everyone looked at him like he was crazy."what he means to say is that your weak and he needs someone stronger to help with the battles." lisanna said while smirking. "wow lisanna you look like you won the lottery or something I really don't care anymore and I'm not as weak as y'all say I am. I can almost beat the master I've been training with the whole guild. I'm stronger than you lisanna but if you want that spot, then take it I quit the team and guild anyways." Lucy laughs at their faces and walks out the guild doors to start anew.