chapter 14

Alice POV

SMACK!!!! lisanna goes flying into the guild wall with Alice standing over her giving off a murderous aura. the whole guild stands and watches on the sidelines as Alice and lisanna have their fight.

flashback- 1 hour earlier.

Alice gets off the train and sets a brisk walk towards the guild fairy tail. she was standing outside the guild doors taking deep breaths and suddenly she kicks open the doors only for them to almost hit jet and droy.

master - Lucy!!! what are you doing here child.....are you here to join again? where is wendy,gajeel,juvia,Charles,and pantherlilly?

Alice - my name is Alice heart now,no I'm not here to join again,and they are at sabertooth. wendy just told me what lisanna did to her. where is she!

the whole guild saddened at her words.

master - she should be coming soon. why might I ask?

Alice - I'm going to make a bet with her.

at that time team natsu plus lisanna came in through the doors. natsu saw Alice(still Lucy in his eyes...well all of team natsu's eyes except lisanna) and went to hug her but she side-stepped away fro. him,his face visibly fell. Alice went up to lisanna and slapped her in the face..hard.

lisanna - what did you so that for you b****!

Alice - for slapping wendy like that you whore!

lisanna - the only whore around here is you,actually you shouldn't even be around here you are in that s***** guild sabertooth. she said with disgust on her voice.

natsu - Lucy can be here if she wants to lisanna so shut up! Lucy are you joining again... please say you are I'm so so so very sorry please come back we can still be friends and go back to the way we were before you walked out on us.

Alice - my name is Alice heart dragoneel I'm not the Lucy you once knew so well. no I'm never coming back (turns to master and the rest of the guild) don't get me wrong guys I loved it here but I just can't come back sorry.(turns back to natsu) I don't care if you are sorry dragoneel I'm never ever coming back and if I did we could never go back to the way we was before. and I'm not the one who walked out on someone it was you guys. and this fight is not the reason I'm here. LISANNA I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!