9

Aubreys POV
"Aubrey? Stacie?" A girls voice said from behind us, I jumped away from stacie, I turned around to see a slightly over sized blonde girl standin there, I rubbed my eyes to then realise it was Fat Amy, "it's not what it looks like" stacie said looking down. "Uh yeah what ever" fat Amy said, "I won't tell anyone! My lips are locked, boop, sealed shut" Amy continued with hand motions I locking her lips shut. I nodded really nervously, I glanced over at stacie who gave me a flirty grin.
Becas POV
I watched Chloe type away on my laptop looking for some concert tickets to see who ever she wanted to see... I kept glancing up at Chloe's face and then back down, god her face is so fuckin beautiful.. She makes my body feel warm and fuzzy and it's amazing, like no one has ever made me feel like this at all! Suddenly my phone vibrated from under my pillow, I pulled my phone out to see a text off my dad, I stood up and walked to the bathroom with my phone, Chloe didn't notice this thankfully, god knows what my dad is gonna say but I didn't want Chloe reason incase it's bad... Again...
Rebeca Mitchell you better have my fuking cocaine other wise shit is going down real this time! And why the fuck are you and Beale so close suddenly? You better not be a fucking homosexual!
I just stared at my phone ten I heard Chloe say my name, "I'll be out in a min chlo.." I said nervously, I quickly went back on my phone to text back
No no dad don't worry I'm straight, Chloe is helping me with my studying she's like a older sister alright? And I'm going to get your drugs later..... So i may be about half an hour late, Ethan text me to come later for it...
I sent the text and turned my phone off, and I stood up from the floor of the bathroom and looked in the mirror, god I'm such a waste of space... My dad acts like he cares about me but he does that so I can get him ducking drugs, if he didn't do drugs he wouldn't care about me cause he would have no way of erring drugs... When me and my dad speak I just wanna leave and be in a whole 6 feet deep and 2 foot wide.. I guess it's where I belong after all..
I walked out the bathroom and over to Chloe, "everything okay babe? You was in there for a whole you even took your phone?" Chloe asked concerned about me (I think) "what? Uh.... Yeah.... Everything is great" I said and gave a fake smile, Chloe Pulled me on to her lap, "Oi Mitchell I know your not okay, I'm your girlfriend after all? I know when your lying babe, I'm here for you, you know this!" Chloe said with passion, "listen baby you've had enough problems yesterday so just don't worry about me okay?" I said putting my head downwards.. "No I don't care about my problems, your problems are now mine as well okay? So we get through this together so tell me beca!" She started to raise her voice. "It's my dad" I said, I didn't want to cause an argument. "He's homophobic worse then my mother an he thinks we're dating and I had to say your helpin me study ALOT and that your like a sister to me and then he gets- never mind about that part" I said quickly, "fuck your dad beig homophobic, but what's the last part you said never mind to...?" She asked again, this time she lifte my head up and kissed the tip of my nose, "the only reason my dad fucking cares about me is because me makes me get drugs for him! I I refuse to get them but he just says he will beat me and I have to et him coke every week and I hate it I can't stand it!" I said crying, Chloe held me closer to her, "Chloe I've got to go... I need to get the next lot of drugs I'm sorry baby, wait here I'll be back in a hour I promise!" I said grabbing my black hoodie and outing back skinny jeans on, then my black converse. Chloe nodded, and I ran out the room.
Half an hour later at Becas dads house
I knocked at the door softly, "get in the fucking house now you slut" my dad said opening the door. I dropped the drugs in the bowl I put them in every time. "You shouldn't have been fucking late!" He shouted "dad it wasn't my fault! Ethan tol me to come later and I told him I can't and he sai I had no choice!" I shouted back, as soon as I finished he slapped me really hard it made a little cut on my cheek, I let out a little scream. My dad grabbed my hood and pulled me up stairs! "You fucking slut still a Virgin?" He asked with a grin on his face, I nodded, "not for fucking long!" He said tying my hands to te bed post and held my legs down. "Dad please no" I shouted. "Your right I shouldn't have sex with you should i? That's Chloe's job to let you both burn in hell. Instead I'll just beat you, you worthless piece of shit, no one will ever love you! No one cares about you beca, your mum hated you, you killed Leah, I hate you! And yh family don't know you fuking exist!" He shouted at Me, but with every word he punched me, harder and harder, mainly on my thighs and couple if times on my face and more on my ribs, I was crying in pain and I couldn't move once he untied me and told me I can leave now. I was terrified to go back to Chloe but I promised to go back, with blood and bruises on my face I walks back to my dorm and walked in, Chloe faced me as a tear rolled down her face.