Promise Me

Chapter 10
( 2 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
"Rachel are you sure you don't want to tell Finn?" Kurt asked me . "I can't Kurt he has plans and I can't ruin that . Plus I think I need to do this on my own hopefully I'll find myself . " I told him. "Rachel, Finn loves you he would stand by you." He told me. I smiled and said, "I know but I need to be by myself I'm not ready for a commitment which is exactly what he say he want . " I told him. "But isn't that good I mean you love him after all." He told me. "Exactly, which is why I'm going to New York because I don't want him to feel like he has to do this it'll ruin his life and he'll end up resenting me and I don't want that Kurt." I said. "Are you going to let him know?" He asked me. "Eventually when the time is right just promise you nor Carol will say a word. " I begged. "I promise but promise me you'll call and tell him." He said . "I will now give me a hug ." I said and he gave me a hug and said , "Be safe at NYADA and call him." He said . I smiled , "I will I love ya Kurt." I said. "I know you do and I love you too diva." He told me as we walked down the stairs. I smiled and he helped me put my stuff in the car. "Call me when you reach New York." He said . "I will." I told him. "Wait!" Carol yelled and she ran out and gave me a hug. "I love you sweetie please be safe." She said. "I will and thank you for letting me stay here." I said. "Your like a daughter to me Rachel. I do anything for you." She said. I smiled and gave her another hug. "Thanks ." "Have you told him?" She asked me. "No but I will . " I said. She put my hair behind my ear and said, "He needs you more than you think." She told me. "I know and hopefully he'll understand why am doing this. " I told her. She smiled and said, "You should get going . " I smiled got into the car waved to them for the last time and left .