Endgame

Chapter 27
( the next morning)
Finns pov :
I woke up the next morning on the couch to see Rachel sitting down on the other chair with coffee in her hand. "Goodmorning. " She said. "Goodmorning. " I said. "Here I made this for you." She said and handed me the coffee . "Thanks ." I said sitting up . "Listen Finn ," I interrupted her. "Rachel I love you. " I told her. "Finn you're acting crazy." She said. "Why because its true and I know you're with that Jake guy but he doesn't love you like I do. He doesn't know the real you. But I have been your best friend since kindergarten, I know everything there is about you." I said. "No you don't. " I said. "Thats bull and you know it. " I said.
"Finn you just broke it off with Malory I'm sorry but I'm not going to be your sex buddy again. " She said. "Rachel I broke up with Malory because I'm not in love with her , I never was . I was only with her because you weren't there in California because you told me to move on . I love you Rachel and I'm not going to give up on you because I know deep down you still love me too." I said. She looked at me and said, "I can't do this right now. " "Why Rachel? Why hide your feelings for me . You have nothing to fear , I'm not going anywhere. I'm in this 100 %. " I said. "I think you should go." She said. "I'm not giving up on us Rachel Berry . And no matter what dope your shacked up with we are endgame. You know that and I know that . And that's all that matters . " I said. She looked at me intensley and said, "You should go." She told me. I smiled and left .