My Choice

Chapter 25
(That night )
Finns pov :
I came into the bedroom to see Malory in bed reading. "Hey I think we should talk." I said . She glanced at me but said nothing . "I know you think I'm taking Rachels side and I can understand why you be threatened by that but you're my fiancé and I chose you . " I told her. "Really because it doesn't seem that way I mean we've been engaged for 4 months Finn and we haven't even started planning our wedding. " She said. "Look things have been hetic lately but...." "Exactly things have been awful ever since you found out that that slut had a bastered daughter thats yours because you wanted to have a one night stand. " She said angrily. "Hey thats not fair we talked about this Mal , I love Rosie and Rachels her mom and if you want to be apart of my life and marry me than you're going to have to except that Rachel is going to be apart of our lives no matter what. " I said. "Or maybe you should get full custody of Rosie . " She said. "No I'm not doing that to Rachel. " I told her. "Look Finn you have a choice here either you can marry me the woman who loves you or you can go be with that no good washed up broadway trash. " She told me. "Fine. Goodbye Malory . " I said. "What?" She said . "You heard me I'm done with you . I made a choice and I can't someone who is such a bitch to everyone around them . I thought I loved you but I was wrong I'll be out by tomorrow. " I said. "What! You can't do this Finn!" She yelled furiously. "Watch me." I said and left.