Chapter 1: #TheManWithGoggles

ERA

The teacher smiled in front of the class. "Okay, class for our lesson, what is the square root of nine?" 

I almost broke my pencil sa pagkairita sa mukha n'yang obvious na nagpapapogi sa mga babae kong kaklase kaysa mag-focus sa pagtuturo. Does he even realize teacher-student romance is revolting?

"Sir~ three po!" Some girl answered from behind. Tch. Kaya ginaganahan 'tong tao na 'to e kasi may pumapatol.

He proceeds to write the answer, "You're right. Three, for: I, love, you." He said while pressing the chalk on the board and the girls giggled. Jesus! Ano bang meroon sa teacher na 'to at kilig na kilig sila?

"How about 1x + x + y?"

"Sir~ ako po!"

"Yes?"

"x³+y po! Hehe~"

"Good. No more exes, no more y's, if you'll be the cubie of my life."

At naghiyawan sila. Like, what? Seriously? Cutie to cubie? That's not even close. I looked at the boys and it seems like they don't care. Probably they're loving it too kasi walang katinuan ang lesson. They don't need to worry that much.

The arousing flirtatious laugh abated then he continued to discuss. "Okay, okay. Next, what is the square root of eighty-one?"

I rolled my eyes. Almost all the girls put their hands up to answer. Ugh, God! I can't take this any longer.

I stood,"Everybody knows it's nine!"

The whole class looked into my direction. His smile faded for a second as he turn his head towards me.

"Miss, please take your seat—"

"Are we in kindergarten or something? I hate your vibe." I said while raising him a brow.

"I am your teacher. Please do not yell—"

"You're a teacher? Ha." Napabuga ako ng hangin. Hindi lang s'ya GGSS, makapal pa ang mukha. "Really? Or you're just indulging the spotlight of these girls giggling and lowkey flirting at you? If you really want to be called a teacher, teach. This university is not a dating ground."

I can feel the girls are shooting daggers in my direction for pissing their ultimate idol. I mean seriously? This class sucks. Kaunting discuss, maraming kwentuhan.

"Don't disrespect me, young lady. I am still your teacher whether you like it or not."

"No. You're just a guy in this classroom like everyone else. I don't need to respect you because you're older than me. You never earned it either since you started teaching us with your love lessons." I said, pressing the word teaching to tone my sarcasm.

"You—" I cut his sentence off, "Besides, you're the one that needs to respect me, Mr. Teacher." I smirked and made an eye contact, "To note, I'm the one and only Ella Riheanna Loveranes. I can fire people like you."

I looked at his astonished face. I think my surname rang the bell. With that, I grinned. "And you're fired."

"W-what?" He stuttered.

Tingnan mo nga naman. He's afraid to lose his job but his not teaching us in the right way. Seriously? What is the square root of nine? 3 for I love you? Yuck.

"Look Miss Riheanna—"

"Call me Ella!" God! I really loathe that name. Bakit 'yan pa ang ipinangalan sa 'kin ni papa?

"I'm just making the class interesting."

"There's a big difference towards interesting and nauseous. What you're doing is totally not a good teaching method."