Chapter 10

Y/N POV

I pulled up to the bar and it was pretty fancy. When I walked in it seemed like a sports bar. I see Tyler in a private room. I tell the hostess where I'm going and she nods. I wave to him and he waves back. "So umm..what do you want me for" I ask him. He looks down at his lap but then looks up at me. He grabs a yellow folder and throws it infront of me and I look in it. I can't believe it....I'm not the only child.

Tyler's POV

Y/N grabbed the folder from the table and immediately looked in it. He went wide eyed and took all of the papers out. He started reading the words out loud.

"Y/F/N (your fathers name). Father of 3 kids."

"Y/M/N (your mothers name). Mother of 2 kids"

Y/N looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Why did they keep this from me?" He ask me. I shrug and hand him another piece of paper. He rejects it and I read it outloud.

"The Family consist of 6 people. Four kids and two adults. This family will not be having all of the kids in the house and will be sharing a household among the family. The kids start from Joshua (Josh) Ryan Hutcherson- Y/L/N He is the eldest of the children. He is 15. Then Ross Shor Lynch-Y/L/N. He is 12 along with Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N. Then Beatrice (Bea) Annika Miller-Y/L/N. She is the youngest. She is 11. These children are to be kept in separate houses and not allowed to see each other until they claim the money in the requested bank." I read out loud. I look up at Y/N and he is looking at a letter. "They did this to make life easier. They said something about me not being the only one when I was younger. But I never knew what that meant." He said looking up at me. I nodded and then took a sip of my beer. "Do they have phone numbers" He asked me pulling out his phone. I nodded and then pulled out my phone. I contacted all of their bankers and they gave me the phone numbers. I told Y/N all of the phone numbers and he wrote them down."Wait. Since they gave you the phone numbers. Does that mean I was the last to claim the money". I nodded and he sighed. "Well umm.....thanks again Tyler." Y/N said hugging me. "No problem. And I'll call you if I find out anything else. And if you need something call me". He nodded and walked out of the door. I continued to finish my beer and check my phone.

Y/N POV

So apparently I have 3 siblings. But I still don't get why my parents hid it from me. Anyways  I went back home to go get ready for Camila and I's date. She was telling me her favorite pizza place so I decided I would take her there.
*Skip Getting Ready*

I look down at my watch and I says 6:45. I grab my hoodie and my yellow SnapBack that has the parental advisory logo on it. I grab my keys and walk out of the door to Camila's Apartment. When I knock on the door a little girl opens it. "Oh hi. You must be Sofi". "Yeah I am. Who are you" she asked. Then a woman with glasses comes and says something to Sofi which makes her run away to her room. "Um..hi. You must be Ms.Cabel-" I started but then she cuts me off. "Call me Sinu. You must be Y/N." She said holding out her hand. I shake it and then she tells something out in Spanish. A man comes up with a rough look on his face. I nervously hold out my hand and his face softens up. He shakes it and says "Hi I'm Alejandro. Camila's dad" He does and handshake/hug but whispers something in my ear. "If you ever hurt my baby. Your not going to see the next day" he says sternly in my ear. I gulp and nod quickly. I look behind both of them and I see Camila. Her parents look behind them and then say a quick bye before walking back into the house. "Did my parents give you a hard time" she asked nervously. "No..well not as bad as I've had before" I say back. We get into the car and we start driving. Thankfully the Pizza place was only 10 minutes away. "So where are we going" she asked looking up from her phone. "It's a surprise" I say smirking. "Y/N I swear to god if I'm not dressed well enough I'm going to take your car and-" I cut her off by shushing her. "You look fine....if one of us weren't dresses right it would be me" I said trying to lighten up the mood. She giggled and I turned on the radio. "Oh this is my jam" We said at the same time.