Chapter 11

Y/N POV

I open the door and it is Tyler panting with a someone beside him. It was a girl with Blonde hair. She was way shorter than me. Tyler and the girl step inside. "Why are you breathing so hard" I ask him. "Because a dog chased us up here" he says catching his breath. I laugh and they both sit down. "So um who's the girl" I say looking at her. "Oh. Forgive me. Y/N this is Bea your sister. Bea this is your brother Y/N" we stare at each other before hugging. We hold each other for a while until I feel my shirt getting wet. I pull back and look at Bea. "Hey hey hey,what's wrong" I say looking and her. "It's just...nothing. I didn't think I had anybody left. The house I stayed in was horrible. They did drugs. They never interacted with me. I ran away. I ran far away from that house. And now I have someone to talk to.Other than my boyfriend, I have someone to share and make memories with"she said resting her head on my chest. I hugged her and held her. I never thought I would have any siblings. We talked for a while until 11:56 pm. "Well guys it's getting late. I'll talk to you later Bea." I say getting up. Bea looks down at her lap and starts crying again. I frown and go to hug her but Tyler stops her. "Y/N come her for a minute" Tyler says motioning me to him. I look down at the crying girl but then go over to Tyler. "Y/N,Bea doesn't have anywhere to stay right now. She was staying with her banker until he told her everything she needed to know. She claimed the money but is putting it in my bank. The banker didn't want anything to do with her. He said that she is a mute which she isn't. So can she stay with you for right now?" Tyler says putting his hand on my shoulder. I nod and go over to Bea. "Change of plans. Bea you stay with me because I want to get to know more about my sister and Tyler go home" I say winking. He nods and gives Me and Bea a hug before walking out. I run back to my room and get out another pair of the smallest sweatpants and a t shirt that says 'Cool story bro'. I hand them to her and she thanks me before going to change her clothes. "So where do you want to sleep" I ask her. "Oh. The couch is fine" she says laying her head on my shoulder. "Um no. You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."I say and she doesn't respond. "Come on. It's your bed time" I say trying to sound like a mom. I pick her up over my shoulder and she starts giggling. "Y/N put me down right now" she says hitting my back. "Ok" I say throwing her on the bed. I pick up the blankets and put them over her. "Night Night" I say hugging her. "Goodnight brother" she says smiling. "Goodnight sister" I say about to walk out until I hear loud music. I storm over the their apartment and bang on the door. "Can you guys keep it down. I'm trying to sleep" I say. They both nod and I go back to my apartment to Bea. I see she was already sleep. I smile and go over and kiss her cheek. I go to the couch and pull the blankets over me. I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to look back through the files of my siblings. I was trying to see what school Bea was going to. After about 10 minutes I found out. "No way.....she goes to the same school as me" I whispered in shock.

A/N- Horrible ending like always. Which story do you like better.