Chapter 25

Y/N POV

I wake up really early just to scare Brandon. I grab my mask out of my backpack and put it on. I turn on my flashlight on my phone and carefully walk over to him. I kneel beside the  bed and place the flashlight where you could see me. I shake him and his eyes flutter open. He screams really loud and crawls to the other side of the bed. I roll over the bed to chase him. He ran in the restroom and locked the door as I banged on it. "What do you think your doing" Camila said tiredly. "Uhh.....trying to use the restroom" I lied. She walked over and took the mask off me and tore it. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I yell. "What did I tell you. If you scared him with that mask I would burn it. But there is no fire so I'm gonna rip it." She said pulling her bobby pin out of her purse. She unlocked the door and found Brandon crying in the bath tub. I felt guilty and walked over to him. She hugged him and carried him back to the bed. "I'm sorry" I said. He shook his head and turned his back. "Fine then" I said and started tickling him. "Ok ok.....stop stop. I forgive you" He said in between laughs. "How do you think we should punish him" Camila asked him. Brandon whispered something to her and then giggled. She nodded and laid down with Brandon. "What..I can't sleep with you?"I say disappointed. She shakes hear head and turns off the light. I sigh and lay back in the bed.
                 4 hours later
I feel something slap my chest and I sit up quickly. No one was In the room. I look over at my pillow and there is a bloody tampon on the pillow. I roll over and walk over to put my shirt on. There was a hole in the chest area of it. I groan and pull on my pants only to see the butt cut out. I walk out of my room and feel something collide with my face. I look and see Lauren running down the hall. I wipe it off it was shaving cream. I start running after her  into Dinah's room where all if the girls. "You son of a-" I started but Normani put her hand over my mouth. All of the girls laughed and Camila walked over to me. "
Dinah's POV

Brandon just woke up and he keeps telling us he's hungry. Lauren gave him some Nutella and Ally gave him a cookie but that didn't settle him. "IM HUNGRY" He yelled crying in the pillow. "Ok. Ok. I'm going to go and get your dad ok." Normani said and all of us said we were going to except Ally.

After we go get Y/N he said that he didn't have food and he would be down in the room in a second
Y/N POV
I walk in to the girls room and see Brandon eating a pack of candy ."Who gave that to you" I asked taking it away from him. "Lawrence" He said reaching for it. "MY NAME IS LAUREN" She yells. "I mean Lauren" He said starting to whine. "No. You can't have it. You will get hyper and I don't feel like chasing you"I say handing the pack of candy to Ally and walking out.

I start hearing a bunch of footsteps running down the hotel room. I open the door and see Brandon running down the hall. "WHO DID IT" I say running into the girls room. They all point at Lauren. She smirks and goes back to her phone. I groan and start going after him. Camila came out of the room and started chasing him too. "BRANDON LEWIS Y/L/N STOP RUNNING" I yell as he was opening the door to run down the stairs. "NEVER" I hear him yells before I heard a thump. I open the door and see him crying and holding his arm on the ground. I run down the stairs and sit next to him. "My..my arrrmmmmm"He wailed. "Can you move it" I ask. He shakes his head and I sigh loud. "How much does it hurt" I ask picking him up. "A lot." He says. I go down to the girls room and tell them where I'm going. "I'm going to the hospital. I think Brandon broke his arm. Be right back" I say putting on my hoodie and walking out with him. They all follow me down to the hotel lobby and get in my car. I put him in his seat but the belt part would hurt his arm. "I'm gonna drive slowly. Who wants to hold him while I'm driving" I ask and all of the girls hands shoot up. "I want Alex" He said walking over to Ally. "My names Ally sweetheart" She said sitting him in her lap.
        Skip to the hospital

"So it seems that he did break his arms in two different places. So we wi have to put a cast instead of a sling. So Brandon what color do you want." The doctor ask him. "ORANGE" He yells out. "That's such an ugly color" Lauren mumbles. Ally smacks her arm and rolled her eyes. They put the cast on him and he frowned. "Wait. I need to check something." He said walking over to me. He hit me straight in the crotch with his cast making my bend over and hold myself. All of the girls laugh and Brandon gives the doctor a thumbs up. "Just making sure that would work" He said. The doctor chuckles and walks out of the room.

After a long day I was tired and went to go lay down. Brandon kept trying to pull his cast off but he failed. Camila was already asleep so I went a spooned her from behind. I guess one day of being married is tiring. Let's see what we can do tomorrow.

A/N. 3 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE END. But I may making the other girls stories first before I do the sequel. Or do you want me to start the sequel first. And I know about Not Just a Fan being gone. I deleted that because I read it and I sucked. But yeah THANKS FOR THE READS