Lazers and Sloths and... A Wild Albert Einstein?

Chapter Fourteen

DATE SIX: JEONGHAN

*Hyolyn's POV*

"Wait!" He laughed, running after me through the building.

"Hell no!" I screamed, running away. No. No way.

"Come on, please? It will be funny," he pouted. Wrinkling my face up, I tried to look away. But god damn that angel face. Damn you.

"Fine. But I'm doing you first," I grabbed the pot from his hands and pushed him down into a chair.

"What's the theme?" He raised a brow as I dipped my finger in the bright pink paint.

"Ancient warrior," I mumbled, creating two stripes across his cheeks, one down his nose, a heart on his forehead, and three dots on his chin. "Done!" I clapped, pleased with my work.

"Your turn," he stood up spinning me around, pushing me down in the chair. Grabbing the pot from my hands, he smirked.

"What are you-" I began, but he shushed me.

"Don't speak. You'll ruin my masterpiece," he scowled, focusing. Did it have to be pink? Any colour he could have picked, and it had to be pink.

Opening one eye, I saw him concentrating hard, tongue stuck out, hair dropping into his eyes.

"Alright," he nodded in approval, a sly smirk on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I raised a brow, jumping up, trying to find a reflective surface.

"Nothing, you just look..." he continued smirking, but them laughed a little, dropping his head, flipping his hair as he brought his head back up. Still confused, I pouted, turning away. "Cute," I heard him whisper. What is with these guys, it's like they've never been around girls before. Wait...

I'm forgetting they're idols. I know I was practically locked away for decade, but I still know the gruelling process they have to go through. i heard Broa and Soyou crying over it plenty of times.

Sighing, I turned back to him. "You're so going down," I teased, grabbing my gun.

"Oh, is that so?" He grabbed his, throwing his vest on.

"If you would write your chosen name in this box, we can hook it up to the guns for you," the man behind the desk said, smiling at us both.

"What are you choosing?" Jeonghan smiled, handing me the pen.

"Winner, because it's bad to lie," I teased again.

"I'll have Umma. Because that's what I am," we both laughed.

"You take good care of those boys. I swear. You and Seungcheol are the best parents ever," we broke into hysterics again.

Walking into the room, smoke filled the air, the two levels plunged into darkness. Oh. I didn't know it was going to be... dark. I don't like the dark. It doesn't hold good memories. That and my stupid imagination and irrational fears. Of course Hyolyn, something is going to come and tear you apart in the dark. Or a crater is going to open up revealing hell. That's totally reasonable.

Freaking out a little, I gripped the gun tightly. Blinking and swallowing, I turned to Jeonghan, who looked over worried. But as soon as I saw his face, it eased me. He looked hilarious, yet still had his angelic presence. A smile appeared wide across his face.

"Cute whiskers," he laughed, and took off, running up the stairs to the upper level. Leaving me alone.

Now he was gone, I was alone. With the smoke around me, the flashing lights, the faint music playing. Hearing the beeping, I looked down at my gun. Oh HELL no. 'Umma' flashes up on the small LED screen.