♥04♥ You don't know love

"I want to get rid of her but I can't..." Kasamatsu groaned upon seeing Rui coming to watch Kaijou practice again. She hasn't done anything to disturb the team whenever she's here so he can't send her away. He wished she would find a way to disturb him so it would grant him the golden ticket to kick her out of the sports hall. 

Rui wasn't that stupid though, like her brother, she's born beautiful but she's pretty sly when she wanted to be; she knew Kasamatsu was waiting for her to do something stupid so he can send her out. The more he wished for it, the more Rui refused to do as he wished. 

'He is so hot when he's angry...' She sat on the bench, just watching the team practice more of their teamwork, as well as watching her twin get kicked by Kasamatsu. 

"Kise, I told you, basketball is a team sport! How many times do I have to kick you before you understand?!" Kasamatsu kicked Kise for purposely refusing the opportunity to make a pass to Moriyama. 

"Ow! But Senpai! I can run into the enemy's defense and destroy it from the inside!" 

"Or you could have passed it to Moriyama so he can flank them from the outside!" Kasamatsu kicked Kise again, no mercy for single players... 

Practice was soon over and Rui was quick to pass Kasamatsu a towel and a drink, "Kasamatsu-senpai, here!" 

"Ah." He took the towel and wiped the sweat away from his face. He took the drink from her and drank from the straw. 

"Senpai, I drank a little bit from it before! I am so honored to have an indirect kiss with you!" 

"Why do you always have to do things to piss me off? Is this some kind of twisted hobby?" 

"It is my declaration of love from me to you!" 

"I-I see..." 

"Hey, hey, want to go to Maji Burger? My treat~!" 

"I don't-" 

"Pleeaasssseeee! Let your Kouhai treat you!" She was putting so much emphasis on the kouhai bit and he reluctantly agreed. 

"Fine. You have to pay for everything though." 

"Yes!" 

"Guys, good work today, we'll beat today's results by tomorrow." Kasamatsu said before heading to the changing room.

"Yeah!" The others shouted back, "Thank you for the good work!" 

"Senpai, let's go and get changed!" Rui clung onto his arm but he shook her off. 

"No, you wait for me out here and I will sort myself out. If you perve on me, I will hit you." 

"Why do you refuse such a beautiful girl like me...?" 

Kasamatsu got himself ready and he headed out of the school with her. She was clinging onto him again and he just gave up and let her be; she's clinging to him with an iron-like grip and he was tired so he didn't bother to shake her off. 

Kasamatsu looked at her to see she was wearing her signature white beret with one small blue bow on the right and a bigger bow on the left. He thought it suited her. 

"Oi, Rui." 

"Oh my god! You called me by my given name!" Rui was blushing madly and her heart was doing many flips out of pure happiness. 

"It's weird calling you Kise. I needed a way to differentiate you two." 

"Just that? You don't feel a sense of closeness when you call me Rui?"