♧ Chapter Seven ♧

A/N: * Part of the Anime and Manga itself will be featured in the later part of this chapter.

I have already made changes here and there instead of copying and pasting every single dialogue they had in the official Anime and Manga.

This is only for the sake of this story! I DO NOT, I repeat. I DO NOT own the story or anything else featured in the official Anime or Manga. Everything belongs to Yana TOBOSO. *

-

Oh my goodness, everybody. Thank you so much for 3k reads and 154 votes! To think my last update was just only about a week ago, mentioning about how thankful I was for 2.79k reads and over 120 votes.

I remember I used to only get like a read or two in a day and I was still pretty happy since there were people who decided to read my story!

Not that I won't be happy if I suddenly only had 1 - 2 reads. I'd be puzzled but I'd still be thankful that people are still reading my work!!

Thank you so much everybody. I'll be sure to do my best, I hope I don't disappoint!

Let us get on with the long awaited Chapter 7! I'll see you later on after the chapter! c:

[ Chapter Seven ]

[ Sebastian's POV ]

He nodded as he moved along, to the dining hall while I swiftly packed up all the equipment used.

*** [ Skip ]

" Young Master, your elbow is raised too high. " I guided the boy, using the baton in my hand to gently tap on his elbow, gesturing him to lower it.

The Young Master does very much enjoy his time playing with his violin, he tries exceptionally hard to master and perfect the songs.

There were times he got frustrated when he couldn't get a particular part right. He would always find spare time, and head on to practice on his own. The effort could be seen and his determination was admirable. It puts everyone in awe to witness such a talented boy at the age of 13.

With the last withdrawal of his bow on the strings of the violin, he exhaled deeply and slowly. I then smiled in satisfaction.

" Well done, Young Master. You've finally remembered everything without having to refer to anything. But do note that your posture makes a huge difference in your playing. Shall we try again? " Without a word, the boy nodded and returned back into position. I inched closer and adjusted his posture properly before allowing him to continue at his own time and pace.

***

[ Ciel's POV ]

" Young Master? Have some tea.. " I perked up from my window seat as soon as I heard my butler's voice. I took the cup of tea from his hands and slowly took a sip.

" Are you feeling alright? " His gloved hand reached out to gently touch my face.

" I'm a little tired.. " I nodded, but I was certainly tired. All the events that took place today really tired me out. Especially when Elizabeth came over, I wish I didn't have to say this but she gave me a massive headache. I sighed, placing my cup of tea down onto the table.

" Good work today, Young Master.. " Sebastian bent over and pressed his lips against the top of my head. I flushed lightly as he proceeded on to kiss my cheek. I turned to look out the window, only to see how dark clouds are glooming across the skies.

It seems like it's going to pour anytime soon.. Would Finny be alright..? Well, he's a grown boy. He should be able to know how to take care of himself, right? I shouldn't worry about him..