《 Author's Note 》

A/N:

[ I'll update the story in a bit after this note. ]

Hello guys! This isn't regarding about the story itself so I'll TRY to keep this note short.

I felt that it was important for me to bring this issue up even though it's not a very pleasant one to begin with. Do move on to with the story if you are not interested in my views and feelings about the election results!

You have been warned. It is your freedom to feel offended and to retort back at me. However, I will not deal with you.

I'm pretty upset to know that Donald Trump won. A part of me somewhat knew he was going to win the elections. It was devastating news to know that my hunch was right.

I cried at one point of time earlier, knowing that so many people voted for him. I am afraid even though I do not live or have anything to associate with the US.

Donald Trump is a scary man. But the people who are supporting him scares me more than the man himself.

I wouldn't know if anyone of you are Trump supporters and voters. But I will question your character, just because.

I just want to say that I'll be praying for all of my US readers here. Please stay safe, no matter what. I am unable to do anything for you all, but I will pray for all of your safety and wellbeing.

Bless you, America. u_u

- Aoi x