Interrogation Time

"So Hannah, I hear you are Anne's best friend. " Jane snorted.
Hannah looked at her with confusion of Jane's harshness and said, "Yeah, we have known each other since we were little...." before Hannah could finish, Jane interrupted her and stared at her straight in the eyes and said, "Then why did you kill her?" Hannah started to tear up and Jane started to talk more firmly and loudly. "Hannah, we found your DNA on her neck! You were the one that brought her to the fucking bar where she was strangled!" Jane slammed down the photo of Anne's bloody neck with the rope dug into her flesh. "Don't show me that." Hannah whispered as a tear fell onto her lap. Jane's voice was still raised. "Why can't you look at pictures when you witnessed it? Huh?" Hannah cut Jane off in an extremely angry voice. "WHY WOULD I KILL HER!? I LOVED HER!?" Hannah continued, "MY DNA WAS ON HER NECK BECAUSE WE HAD MADE LOVE RIGHT BEFORE WE WENT TO THE BAR! ...we loved each other..... " Hannah started to cry. "Then who would do this to Anne?" Jane asked. More calmly now. She understood how Hannah felt and understood the love and desire between the two girls. She couldn't understand how she understood it though.
"Joe." Hannah stated flatly. "Joe McLean."