"No..."

"No.."
Jane started to cry. She never cried. Her head was in her hands. This was all to much for her. Hannah, already trusted Jane and went over and started to rub gentle circles across her back.

"I.." Jane stuttered through tears, "I.. I..don't.. und...derr... stand...."
Hannah just sat there comforting the strong detective in one if her weakest moments.
"Shh, it's ok.." Hannah told Jane as she continued to massage her back to comfort Jane.
"What...What.. am I gonna do?" Jane asked sobbing.
"I think you should tell Casey, and then Maura." Hannah replied gently.
Jane then whispered gently so Hannah could almost not hear her, "
I think I like Maura...."

"I know." Hannah replied with a smirk.
Jane looked up and giggled a little bit. "How do you know?" "Well I haven't met her but I've heard you talk about her and every time you mention her the sparkle in your eye glimmers."
Jane just smiled. Her smile soon faded and said "What about Casey?" She started to cry again.
"Well we will worry about that later." Hannah said as she rested her head against Jane's shoulder. Jane then asked, "What if she doesn't feel the same way, if I confront her and she doesn't feel the same, then it'll ruin our friendship." Jane started to look very sad, "I don't know what I would do without her..."
Hannah looked up at Jane and smiled. "I'm not worried, you are a gorgeous, smart, and successful woman. And you were already best friends with her!" Hannah nudged Jane with her shoulder. "Don't worry about it, k?"
Jane smiled and looked at Hannah, "Ok."
The two of them just sat there for minute until Jane realized that Hannah never contacted her parents about staying at Jane's house. "Holy shit we have to tell your parents where you are!"
Hannah laughed and said, "They are in Florida for their anniversary. I was watching the house for them until they got back but then.. Anne..." Jane squeezed the teenager tight, kissed her head and whispered, "We will find her killer. I promise."
With that, Jane set Hannah up on the one couch while Jane took the other. She did not want to sleep with Casey. She watched Hannah sleep but she couldn't find sleep for herself. There were just to many thoughts... after about an hour of tossing and turning though, she finally fell into a light sleep which would have to be good enough for her long day coming.