Chapter 1 part 1

Sade POV

I woke up to see Reagan still asleep and my headphones still on my ears. Ha I woke up before you I thought as I looked at my scroll holy shit its 6am and I'm awake. "I hate you mornings." I mumble as I get out of my friends bed. It creaked slightly as I stood and walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I come back Reagans in her battle gear and goes in the bathroom to brush her teeth. I change into my battle gear and run down stairs with my suitcases. I decide to make us all waffles and as I pour the batter on the waffle iron Reagan and Pyrrha run down the stairs. "Anyone want a waffle?"

"I do!" Reagan and Pyhrra say at the same time. The waffles are done in no time. We eat in a comforting silence and before I have to wait any longer for my friend I drag her and her suitcase outside. Pyrrha laughs at us before following behind. We teleport to the airship and enter.

As soon as we enter the airship and I hear someone shout "The monkeys are invading!"

I start laughing along with a few other people. "See your not the only one who has to shout something funny."

"Funny! I'll sound like an idiot!" Reagan yells punching my shoulder.

"You'll live!" I say punching her back. We look behind us and suddenly Pyrrha's gone. "Where did your sister go?!"

"We'll see her later don't worry." Reagan says as we stand by the window.

"Alright. You should really have a bow and arrow." I say smirking.

Reagan groans before saying, "Shut up its just a coincidence I look like Artemis from Young Justice okay!"

"Whatever you say Artemis." My friend sighs in defeat and I chuckle.

"That means I can call you Azula." Reagan says smugly.

"I rather that than Zatanna." I say smiling at her face.

"Sure thing Zatanna!" Reagan say before laughing.

"Shut up shrimp!" I say referring back to Fairy Tail.

"Cause a shirmp is at least two feet taller than you." Regan says smugly.

"Shut up. I'll grow soon."

"Yoshi's don't grow." Reagan says looking at the shirt I always fight in.

"Don't rub it in." I say jokingly.

Suddenly our conversation is interrupted by a holgram that introduces itself as Glenda Goodwitch. All I here is privileged few, peace, duty, and knowledge. How the hell did I just tune out this lady. I have no clue how I did but I know its over when Reagan waves her hand in front of my face.

I come out of my trance and hear a girl in a red cloak say "I can see Signal from here."

"Did you hear anything she said?" Reagan asks me.

"Yeah I heard hunters and huntresses have a privelage of knowledge and duty." I say piecing together what I remember. Reagan facepalms and I head to a window and turn turn the volume up on my headphones.

Vote if you like