Chapter 5

Sade POV

I was sleeping peacefully the music flooding my dreams until I felt someone sit on me. I sit up quickly knocking Reagan to the ground. "What's wrong with you?!" I shout getting out of my bed. "How the crap do you get up so early?!" I say yawning.

"Its a gift and a curse that I must live with." Reagan says.

I stare at her blankly and reply, "Really?"

Holden and Duke walk into the room dressesd in suits. That means one thing. "Nooooo!!! I have to wear a skirt?! Why universe?!" I say on my knees.

"Hey I have too wear one too you know." Reagan says dragging me out of the room.

"No! Reagan I thought you were my friend!" She passes me a uniform and we both put it on. When I walk out I slip my headphones around my neck and run too the room. Suddenly I hear the blow of a whistle and I throw my hands over my ears yelping from surprise. "Fuck team RWBY." Reagan giggles at me and I punch her shoulder unlocking the door.

"Mornin' ladies!" Holden says making up his bed.

"Morning!" I say annoyed. Reagan stretch's her wings out and I laugh. "I believe I can fly." I say getting a laugh from Reagan in return.

"How about we decorate our room when we come back from classes?" Holden asks

"Okay." I say happily

"Sure." Reagan say shyly.

"If I don't fall asleep first." Duke says.

"Alright people let's head to Professor Port's class." Holden says bored.

As soon as the door opens I slam my hands over my ears. She really needs to stop blowing that damn whistle.

"Are you okay?" Holden asks concerned.

"Umm I'm fine." I say putting my headphones over my ears turning the music up. Why do I hate the sound of whistles so much? Before I know it we're at class and our team takes a seat around the middle. Ruby's team sits up in the very front. I sigh when I dont see Pyrrha but I know Reagan's crushed. A team sits behind us and I feel left out. Holden is talking to Mikey and Duke is talking to Daisy while Reagan is reading. I turn my music volume all the way up and look forward at the teacher who's getting ready to speak. Reagan puts the book away, Duke and Holden turn around but Holden continues to talk too Mikey, and Patrick talks with Jerimiah. I watch the teacher the only words I'm taking in the lyrics from my headphones. I usually try my hardest at everything but I think I got it. Reagan elbows my side and I sigh in defeat. I turn off my music but leave the headphones on. I throw my hand over my mouth. Did the professor just hit on Yang? I have a hard time not falling asleep and or laughing out loud at the things he says but I seem to manage. I remember him talking about what it takes to be a real huntsman and Weiss the only one raising her hand first. Reagan and me share a look and look back up front. "Why is Weiss so bitchy?" I ask in a childish voice.

"I don't know. I just don't know." Reagan says fake crying.

We chuckle at our shitty acting and without Reagan noticing I turn my music back on but not full blast so Reagan would notice.

Duke POV

"How's the team?" I ask Daisy.

"Good I guess." Daisy says sighing afterwards.

"What's with the I guess?"

"I know none of the people and Patrick is annoying as shit." She says pointing towards a dude with curly bronze colored hair and yellow eyes.

I laugh at her and Daisy slaps the back of my head in return.

"He kept me up until one in the morning asking me death battle questions which I suck at." Daisy said pinching the bridge of her nose.

"So your mad cause you suck."

"That's not what I meant and you know it." Daisy says annoyed.

The teacher starts talking so I turn around and focus my attention on him making sure to fix my hat. His words go in one ear and out the other it doesn't help that this class is boring. He says something about huntsman and Schnee raises her hand and Patrick recommends Sade on the sly. Weiss changes into her battle clothes and gets into stance. He let's the boarbatusk go and her team cheers for her but she only seems to get mad at Ruby. What the fuck she's giving you advice and cheering for you and you get mad at her. Your such a brat. I must say battle well fought but you still followed Ruby's advice. Weiss walks back to her seat and Patrick continues to point at Sade. Reagan snatches the headphones off of Sade's ears and in response Sade raises her hand and shouts,"Hey!"

"You young lady come up and show us what you got." Professor Port says pointing at Sade. Sade groans before snatching her headphones and giving her friend the finger before walking out to get her battle gear on. She comes back in five minutes with a nervous smile on her face. She gets to the middle of the stage and turns the music up on her battle headphones before getting into stance. This time he let's an Ursa loose.

Sade POV

It runs for me and I dodge out of the way shooting C4 bullets out of both guns at the Ursa. They all hit there target and blow up but its not dead yet. I turn Problem Solver into a sword and run straight for it stabbing it in the gut. I yank my weapon out turning it back to the pistols putting one back on my belt and using my semblance to keep the other one floating above my hand. The bell rings and I run out of the class not caring about leaving my teammates behind. When classes are finally over I quickly take off my uniform that I was forced to put back on and change into my pj's. I walk back to my dorm and hang up a paper Mario poster on my side of the room. Along with a shelf for my books including comic books and place a teddy bear on my bed. Reagan who is beside me has a bookcase over halfway filled up and about 12 stuffed animals on her bed. Duke in front of Reagan has posters of Ferrari's and Lamborghini's all over his part of the wall. Holden has a periodic table of Minecraft poster on the wall with a work desk to his right.

"Well we can definitely tell who sleeps where." Reagan says floping onto her bed.

"Yep." I said faceplanting into my bed with my music blasting. Reagan and Duke groan at me. "Fine I'll turn the music down you big babies." I say as I turn my light off. For once I go to sleep easily but its not all peaceful dreams.

Vote if you like.