another

We were sitting in a pizza place. It was around 1, and we still had three hours until we could be home. "Calum, what they said isn't true. They're stupid. They're just jealous." I told him, because he seemed really upset. "Luke, they have nothing to be jealous of." He mumbled.

The pizza came and I pushed his towards him but he pushed it away. "Cal, what's wrong? Did they get your order wrong?" I asked. He shook his head. "Then what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing." He answered. "Then eat." I said. He shook his head. "I'm not hungry." He told me. I sighed. "Calum, eat." I said. "I'm not hungry." He repeated. I sighed and decided to leave it alone.

He was upset. I didn't wanna upset him more or anything. If he didn't wanna eat the pizza, I wasn't gonna make him. Even though i was a bit worried. Actually a lot worried.

When we left, I gave him the things I bought him. He smiled and hugged him. "You're amazing. I love you" he said. "I love you too." I smiled. "Thanks so much Luke." He said. I nodded. "Any time." I smiled. He was so cute. He held the unicorn up.

"I'm gonna name her Pixy." He decided. I smiled so big. He was so adorable. He looked at me. "Oh, um, I name my stuffed animals. Sorry. I'm weird." He said, looking back out the window. "Its adorable. Remember the stuffed penguin you got me for my birthday last year?" I asked. He nodded.

"His name is Sir Waddlekins." I admitted, turning a bit red. He smiled. "Do you still have him?" He asked. "Yeah. He's in my closet. I may or may not cuddle with him when I'm scared." I blushed. All of this was true, and I was only telling him to try and make him feel better.

I wanted to see him happy and smiling and giggling and laughing again. "Aww" he cooed. I blushed more. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I answered. He smiled. "I doubt that's possible." He sighed. "It is." I said, leaning in and kissing him gently.

"9 days until prom." I reminded him. He smiled. "You're still going with me, right?" He asked. "Of course." I answered. He smiled and laced our fingers together.

"My mom just left for work" I randomly brought up. It was almost 2, and she left around 1:30 every day for work. Except weekends. "Oh" he said. "Wanna go to my house and we can just chill? Or do you wanna like go somewhere?" I asked. "We can go back to your house." He shrugged. I nodded, starting the car and driving away.

When we got to my house and turned on Mean Girls, i tried to get him to cuddle with me but he wouldn't. He was being distant. So I paused the movie, turned to him, and sighed.

"Calum, what's wrong? If its about what happened at school earlier, they're wrong. Please ignore them. You're better than what they said." I told him.

"N- no Luke. That's not it." He said. "What's wrong then?" I asked. He looked at me. "How many secret admirer letters did you get?" He asked. I shrugged. "They're all in a box in my room. Under my bed." I told him. He got up and I followed him to my room and watched him pull the box out. He dumped the letters out, before counting them.

"25." He said. "Oh?" I asked. "Luke, babe, I only wrote 17" he told me. "What!?" I squeaked.

"What made you wonder?" I asked. He pulled out a folded up piece of paper from his picket, tossing it to me. I opened it.

It was another letter from my secret admirer.

Dun dun duuunnn

Sorry it sucks and its kinda short. Love you xx