taken

I started freaking out as she came over. "Why the hell arent you at school?" She asked. She seemed calm. "I uh- I- can I explain later?" I asked. She nodded. "Be home alone when I get back from work " she told me. I nodded. "And Calum, I expect an explanation on you too. Luke will explain " she said. He nodded.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later." She told us. I nodded. She probably knew there was nothing she could do. School was almost over. I was nervous to explain to my mom that I was suspended from school for choking and beating the fuck out of someone because he insulted the person I was in love with.

And I was scared to say I had cal ditch with me so he didn't have to see the people that hurt him. I didn't wanna tell her that they hurt him because shed probably question me and she could tell when I lied.

Fuck why wasn't I more sneaky?

***

I was in my room. Grounded for two weeks. My mom was so pissed. One, because I beat a guys ass at school. Two, because I didn't tell her I got suspended.

I wasnt allowed to go to prom in 8 days, but Calum didnt know that. Id tell him after he got back from school tomorrow. That way he had the weekend to be pissed at me, then we could see each other on Monday.

I decided to write a reply letter to the other 'secret admirer'

Hey

So, I don't know who you are. Maybe you could tell me.

But you need to know something. Im taken. And he's my world. He means the universe to me and I absolutely love him more than anything. He's my galaxy and I'll never leave him.

Sorry.

Thanks anyway

-Luke xx

I put the note in my bag and sighed. I was so fucking tired. A smile spread across my face as I remembered that I didn't have to get up early the next morning. Well I did but I could come home and sleep after I dropped Calum off.

My mom gently knocked on my door. She pushed it open and I looked at her. "Luke, this was on our doorstep." She told me, holding out a vase of red roses with a small note attached.

I took them and read the note.

Hello love

Hope you like the flowers. Sorry I kinda took calums idea. Hope you don't mind.

And I hope these made you show your gorgeous smile.

-your secret admirer xx

I sighed. "You have another one." She smiled. I sighed again. "Yeah i know." I groaned. "Isn't that good?" She asked. I shook my head. "Nope." I said. She looked at me, a little confused. "Why?' She asked.

"Because I have Calum. I'm happy with Cal. I love him and I'm not leaving him for anything and this person likes me and I don't wanna hurt anyone." I explained. She smiled. "That's adorable." She cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"And I'm sorry you don't wanna hurt anyone. But this persons gonna get hurt if you stay with Cal and Cals gonna get hurt if you leave for this person." She said.

"I'm not leaving Calum!" I exclaimed, roughly putting the vase of roses on my dresser. "Then this persons gonna get hurt." She shrugged.

"I don't care." I mumbled.

"I mean, I'm taken." I added. She nodded before walking out of the room.