04.

//04.

Kylie.

 He dragged me back to the house.

"Why did you do that?" I hissed.

"You can't go anywhere without me." He spoke, anger building up in him.

"So, I'm your pet now?"

"It's for your own safety," he informed, calming down a bit.

"I can take care by myself, you know."

"You can't," he took a small pause before continuing, "If you're tired of living, then go ahead, take a walk alone."

I rolled my eyes. "Then come with me." Now, he was the one who rolled eyes,

"Bitch." he murmured under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Asshole!" I yelled as he hopped up the stairs.

Dark was soon back, wow, it took only like 3 minutes. I checked him out..He was wearing a white t-shirt, black leather jacket similar to me and black saggy jeans. May I say, he looked sexy?

"Take a picture, it' ll last longer." Dark said, interrupting me from my thoughts, making me look up at him.

"I wasn't looking at you," I shook my head and followed Dark to the doors.

°Sure, you weren't." he said, sarcasm filling his voice. Oh my God, he's so annoying!

We walked out and Dark turned to me. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, somewhere."

He groaned and turned to the left. Me following him like a lost puppy.

Suddenly, I ran into someone, as I was looking at the ground. I looked up to see who it was.

It was a tall man with brown hair that was quiffed to the side, with dark brown eyes. I backed away, so he would go around me, but he turned to Dark and smirked.

"McCann," the guy gave Dark a glare, "We haven't met in a while."

"Didn't expect to see you, MacAvoy," Dark shot a glare back to the guy.

"And who is this young lady?" the man winked at me and snaked a hand around my waist. I looked at him with disgust.

"Back off." Dark looked at the guy, who was trying to flirt with me, I guess? I'm not really sure what he was trying to do with whispering something in my ear. I was too scared and confused to even listen.

"You don't need her, McCann, therefore I'll barrow her."

I turned to face the guy, "Listen you jerk, let go of me, if you want your balls to stay between your legs."

"Oh, I like your temper, I can imagine you in the bed." he said pulling me closer. Suddenly, Dark threw a fist to the guy's face, he quickly grabbed my hand and we started running to the direction of the house. I looked back at the guy, who was holding his nose which was bleeding.

Soon enough we were in the house. We both walked up to 'our' room. As we walked in, I shut the door and turned to Dark, "Who was that? And what just happened?"

"That was an old friend." Dark simply said.

"Well, it didn't look like a friend to me."

"Just let it go, you'll know when the right time will comes." he answered before plopping on the bed.

I sighed. "can I join?" I asked innocently. He looked up at me then at the free space on the bed and shrugged his shoulders. I walked over and carefully hopped in, besides him.

He flicked through the channels on the small TV, when finally stopped at a channel, where some random movie was on. We watched it, and watched it, when I started to slowly fall asleep.

 +

I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach, and I don't even know why. Wait, pillows aren't this hard. And that's where I realized, that I was sleeping on Dark's chest, our legs interwined and him softly snoring above my head. Sounds cliche, right?

It felt weird, may I add, really weird. Why?

I'll be honest, I've never felt like this before, I don't even know what I was feeling. I just didn't had time for that. I've always been a badass, since like I was born. And for the past 4 years I've been a criminal. I have robbed banks, shops, houses. I have helped in a bombing once. I have seen how a guy gets killed by my friend, and I enjoyed it. I'm the bad girl, nobody likes and is scared of. I don't even have normal 'friends'. All I know are criminals. Nothing more.

To be honest, I liked what I was doing. I liked getting away from police. It probably sounds weird, but I was raised like this and I can't do anything about it.

Suddenly, Dark moved which made me snap out of my thoughts, once again today. I decided to go have a shower. I tried slowly and carefully pull away, but I guess Dark felt me moving, so he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. There was no way I'll go anywhere while he's asleep.

What else can I do?

+

written by @Suitefan1xo.