16.

//16.

Jason.

Suddenly I heard some soft noise. I looked at MacAvoy who was holding a gun up to Kylies head. "Kylie's dead, huh?" I spat. "Give me Kylie back." I shouted, clenching the gun in my hand. "Oh, teenage love." MacAvoy sighed and sarcastically chuckled, "I'm not done playing." "I brought money with me." I said narrowing my eyes. "How much?" MacAvoy got serious within seconds. "200.000$" MacAvoy looked over to other gang members. They nodded and he pushed Kylie towards me as I threw him the bag with money. "But this ain't over, McCann." MacAvoy said giving me a death glare. I yanked Kylie by the arm and we were soon by the car. "What's with your face?" I asked, putting the hair behind her ear and noticing her cheek covered in blood and a deep cut. "They did this to you?" I asked, widening my eyes. She shakily nodded.

"Those idiots. And what else they did?" "N-n-nothin-nothing." Kylie stuttered. I grabbed her hand, "Tell me everything." "J-Jason I-I'm c-cold." She stuttered once again. I gave her my black hoodie and opened the car doors for her. She got in the car, and I followed after her, getting in the drivers seat. As it wasn't a long drive, we were soon at the hotel. I killed the engine, got out, opened the door for Kylie once again. As she got out, I picked her up and carried her to our room bridal-style, she just snuggled her nose into my chest. I placed her on the bed.

I went to get some cold water and a towel. I came back to Kylie, she was alreadu undressed in her underwear and under the blanket. I washed the blood away and settled the towel by the bed. "This is all they did?" I asked. She shook her head as a 'no'. "What else they did?" She removed the blanket...all her body was in bruises. "T-they beat-beated me," she started crying. I hugged her as she was crying in my chest. "They'll get what they need. The game will soon be over." I smirked. She nodded, looked up at ne and kissed ms on the lips. "Thank you," she whispered. I nodded, "you need some sleep." She nodded and got under the blanket, as I undressed leaving only boxers on, got under the blanket too.

Soon I felt something warm shakily press against my body. I opened one eye to see Kylie snuggling into my neck and shaking. I patted her back. Soon enough we were asleep.

*

I woke up by Kylie leaving my side. "Did I wake you up?" she asked. "Kinda," I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't-." I cut her off, "it's okay, don't worry." She nodded and got up from bed, putting on some t-shirt, that was showing a bit of her good ass. Oh, how I wanna grab that....

I saw Kylie walk to bathroom. I just layed there checking my phone. Kylie was soon back with two cups of coffee. She handed one cup to me. "Thanks," I simply said. We drank our coffee in complete silence, 'till Kylie broke it. "You know what? Maybe I should leave," she saod looking up at the ceiling. "What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What I mean is, I should leave this gang and start a new life. I always seem to get myself and you all into trouble. I'm not good enough. I got you in this all fight. I really shouldn't stay here." "No, you're good, you're really good. MacAvoy wants to get to you, so he could get to me." "So, he's using me?!" A hint of angryness in her voice."Pretty much." She growled. "Maybe let's go to a club tonight and let this all go away?" I suggested. "Uh, I guess we can." Kylie said putting her cup on the nightstand.

*

As us, guys were talking about our things, Kylie was talking to Alex(Ralphs girlfriend). I looked at my phone. It was already 8pm. "Aye, who's coming to the club?" Everyone cheered and we all went to the club. Kylie was by my side all the time.

As we walked into the club, everyone went their seperate ways. "Let's go dance!" Kylie screamed over the music and smirked. She grabbed my arm and led me to the dance floor. We were dancing and dancing when suddenly Kylie started brushing her ass by my crotch. Oh yeah, my little friend definitely will like it. I smirked to myself. "Maybe we should go to our room?" Kylie smirked and ran her hand by my abs. I nodded and we walked to our room. The club was in the hotel in the ground floor.

We walked into our room, Kylie locked it right after. "Hopefully, this kind of thank you will be enough," she smirked once again. I'm so getting some tonight.

We were in the bed and Kylie on top of me. She was kissing my jawline, she sucked a bit and took off my shirt. She was running her hand by my abs abd admiring them. Every bitch loves 'em.

*

I woke up, Kylie slightly snoring on my chest. Oh, she's wild. I slid my hand lower and squeezed her bum. With that she fluttered her eyes open and smiled. She grabbed my crotch and massaged it.

After a while she stopped. "We gotta get up." She frowned. "We can stay, if you want to." I smirked. "Well, I need a shower." "But I can still join you." "Well, if you want to." she smirked and got up as we walkes to the bathroom. I love this kind of Kylie. I smiled to myself.

*

Kylie.

Jason left like 5 minutes ago and I was just thinking what could I do, while he's away. Then the dvd popped in my head. I looked for Jasons bag. SCORE! It was here, I opened it and immidiately spotted the dvd. I took it out and put it in my laptop. I watched it whole.

The guy who Jason shot in there looked just like my dad! But MacAvoy was also there and he called him dad too... Suddenly everything clicked in my head! MACAVOY WAS MY LOST BROTHER! I quickly took out my phone out of my pocket and dialed Jason. "You motherfucker! Get over here. And be fucking fast!" I shouted and hung up. I need to talk to MacAvoy...

--------------------------------

Woah, what a twist!!! :D Jylie moment! wooo. :D And uhm, sorry for skipping so much, just had to get to the point...

Written by Suitefan1xo (: