Chapter 10

I threw things at the man. Until I hit a wall. I started to get dizzy. Then I felt my legs not touching the ground anymore. I felt my back land on something hard and bumpy. Still dizzy, I couldn't see and drifted off to sleep.

Devin's P.O.V.
What the fuck did I jut do? I chose a thot over my r.o.d. chick. I need to go find her. She is worth more than Aniya. I can't loose her now.

×School is over×

Aniya walked over to me.

'Fuck you.' she said.

'I know. This is all my fault. I chose a thot over my best friend. My rod chick.' I said looking straight ahead to the front doors.

'Aww bae.' She said grabbing my arm.

'Not you. I'm talking about Vanelle.' I said removing her hand off my arm.

Aniya's face changed real quick.

I caught up with Kevin and Daniel on the bus.

Me: I fucked up real bad.
Daniel: Yeah, we know.
Kevin: How are you going to get her back?
Me: Who?
Kevin: Aniya.
Me: I don't need her. She a thot. Vanelle is the real one.
Daniel and Kevin: OH REALLY? (saying sarcasticly)
Me: Shut up. Can you guys just help me get her back?
Kevin and Daniel looked at each other. 'Okay' they said together.

Instead of my stop we got dropped off at the stop closest to Vanelle's house to see if she was home.

I saw a gray car drive off by the bus. That shit caught my attention cause the guy in there was HUGE.

I waked to her porch and the door was nearly off. Everything was messed up and wet. I saw her phone and keys.

'Wait do you think the car we saw....had her in there?' Daniel said.

We stood there silently still. Looking around at each other and everything for a while.

'LETS GO.' I said closing the door and taking her keys and phone.

I sped off to where we saw the car and I caught it making a sharp left.

'Kevin keep an eye on it for me' I said driving down there.

Few minutes later, we caught up and we were right behind the car.

The man took a look through the middle mirror. I started sweating bullets the way he looked at me and Kevin. He had one eye. The other one looked faded. Then we noticed two other guys. One in the front passenger seat. Then another in the back. We saw a head pop up out of nowhere. Instantly I knew it was. Vanelle.

The driver noticed that I wouldn't give up. After an hour chase a body flew out the car and he sped off. I pulled over. I sat in the car watching as Kevin and Daniel picked up what seemed to be Vanelle's lifeless body. I wanted to cry but I didn't. Kevin sat back in the front as Daniel sat in the back trying to wake her up.

'Mmmmmmmm' I heard a groan from her and I couldn't have been happier than ever. But she is sure enough mad at me.

It was an hour drive back because of how far that nigga decided to go.

When we got back I made sure that she was safe.

'Are you okay?' I asked fixing her pillow.

'Y-' she started out pleasantly 'yeah' she then said annoyed rolling her eyes.

'Can you get Daniel for me?' She said before I walked out.

'Oh, okay.' I tried so hard not to sound disappointed.

Vanelle's P.O.V.
I need someone to talk to and I'm DEFINITELY not gonna talk to Devin.

'Can you get Daniel for me?' I said before he walked out.

'Oh, okay.' He said.

He sounded disappointed but I didn't give two shits.

Finally Daniel came up:

Me: Hey. (Hugged)
Daniel: Hey, how you feeling? (Hugs back)
Me: good I guess. My back feels mad numb can you check?
Daniel: Yeah sure (moves sweater) Damm girl. You got a big ass bruise.
Me: (looks upset)
Daniel:Oh sorry my bad.
Me: Can you get me and ice pack or something?
Daniel: Iight be right back.
*Goes and gets and ice pack*
*Places it on back and massages around*
Me: Thank you. (Smirks)
Daniel: No problem. Did you know who the guy was?
Me: Yeah sorta. He was one of the guys who worked for the man who killed my parents when I was 12. And I sorta killed the guy
Daniel: (looks shocked)
Me: Nah chill. Right after he shot my mom I attacked him and the gun went out of control and hit him.
Daniel: Damn. Thank god you're here and good today.
Me: I know right (hugs) and thank god I have wonderful best friends who actually care for me
Daniel: You already know. But, um (scratches back of head) you and Devin?'
Me: Ion need him anymore. He is a player and I don't like that.
Daniel: But he loves you. When we went to go find you he said ' I don't need her. She a thot. Vanelle is the real one.' About Aniya.
Me: How do you know he is being sincere.
Daniel: I know Devin and he never calls his girls a real one. That was like a one time thing. And you were his one time
Me: Are you sure??? (Sits up)