A Year Later...

Evie's P.O.V:
It's been a year since we came to Auradon, a year since we became good and year since Mal and Ben had started dating. I don't know why but I really despise the idea of them together, like that one time when Ben and Mal had a study date in our shared dorm room and they kissed infront me, I felt like throwing up. And actually I did, but I excused myself before I vomited all over Mal and Ben.

And now here I am, it's 3:01pm and I'm at my locker preparing my books for tomorrow's music class. When all of a sudden a cute red head boy is blocking my view of my locker. "Hey hotstuff, why don't you and I work on our own music together" he said in a sickeningly sweet voice. I don't know what to do and I'm panicking, I really wished a teacher would walk by; but it was highly unlikely seemings the teachers are usually stuffing their faces with Taco Bell by now.

The redhead pushes me up against the locker with so much force, I think I cut my back on the hook on the locker because I feel a very sharp pain. I closed my eyes waiting for something to happen...only to figure out nothing was. I opened one eye to see the boy was frozen infront me with a petrified look plastered on his face.

"And that's what you get for messing with my bestfriend, dickhead" a fimiliar voice said from the other side of me. I turn and see my best friend for more than 9 years; Mal. She walks over to me with concern lacing her features "Hey E, you okay?-" before she could say anything else I brought her into a huge hug.

I was about to detach myself from her, but she circled her arms around me and happily returned the embrace.

Ben's P.O.V:
I was running as fast as I could down the halls. I had just recieved word from Mal that Evie had been in a frightful situation. I keep running until I'm in the hallway were Evie's locker is located and what I see is surprising to say the least. I see Mal and Evie in an embrace.

On any other occasion I wouldn't mind; I mean Mal and Evie are best friends and best friends hug all the time. But lately Mal has been wanting to spend more time with Evie than me, but like always I let it slide, figuring I'm just being paranoid. I walk up to the two "Evie are you alright, I came as soon as Mal telepathically sent me the message".

I see Evie's eyes widen and she immediately pulls away from Mal, stuttering "I-I'm f-fine B-Ben-n". But looking at Mal's widened eyes I can tell Mal says otherwise.

Mal starts to tear up, but quickly wipes them away and takes a dizzy looking Evie's hand and starts pulling her to the medical office. And that's when I noticed what Mal was looking at before...a giant cut on Evie's back that had also tore her clothes. I feel 'The Great Fire' as my dad would call it grow within me, but as newly coronated king I refuse to fall to those animalistic impulses.

I walk over to the frozen boy and look at his face "I'm sure uncle Aladdin, will have something for you to do while you're on suspension" I say to the frozen son of 'Prince Ali' much perfered name 'Aladdin' and also the son of 'Princess Jasmine'.

As I started to drag the petrified boy to 'The Fairy Godmother's' office I can't help but think back to the way Mal acted when she was with Evie.

"Could Mal like Evie as more than a friend...or is it all in my head?".

A/N: Hey Aca-Wierdo's here's another update for this story hope you guys like it, and I'm sorry that it's not as long as the other chapter, but I have a lot of things to do today.

I literally have to go right now to some stuff for my dad. But until the next time I can get a chance to use Wattpad. I'll see ya soon.