Memories of Me and Evie

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
That Evening...

Mal's P.O.V:
I was terrified for Evie. Ya see, after the incident today I took her straight to the medical office, they said she wasn't aloud to leave early, because of the amount of blood she lost. But they did say they would contact me, if she was aloud to leave or if something comes up.

So here I am, sitting alone in our dormroom, waiting for the phone to ring. I felt so bad, the only time I'm not there to protect her, and she gets perved on by some prick and gets a cut on her back that's the size of Auradon.

I take a deep breath and tried to keep calm, I just have to remain calm........IT'S NOT WORKING!. I get up from the bed I was sitting on and grabbed a picture of me and Evie off of her nightstand. "I can't believe she brought this with her, of all the things she could've kept from the Isle she chose this" I say to myself as I smile at the picture.

It was a picture of me and Evie when were 10 years old, still living on the Isle. Back then, Evie was the only friend I had. I remember what we talked about that day...

Memory
"C'mon Eves hurry up" I told Evie, who was currently trying to climb up the buliding roof were we always hang out. "Sorry Mal, not all of us are the islands young parkour champion now are we". I roll my eyes at her fail attempt at trash talk "okay one; your trash talking sucks big time, and two maybe if you came up here when I ask you to at school maybe you would be a little more atoned to the area".

As soon as Evie sat next to me I layed the blanket we brought with us, over our legs. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either, so Evie suggested we bring somethibg to keep us warm.

"Mal you know I can't, if I skip school too much my mom might start suspecting something and I really don't want to get you in trouble with-". I clamp my leather gloved hand over her mouth, just so she would shut up for a second. "Eves, its okay, my mom doesn't really care what I do, as long as she knows I'm doing something bad" I sighed, silently wondering if my mom would ever really care for me. As if Evie knew what I was thinking, she immediately pulled me into a reassuring hug. Now, usually I would've pushed her off of me...but right now, right now I needed a little reassurance.

I needed to know someone was there for me, to actually care about my existence. And I knew Evie would always be that someone. After we ended the hug we looked up to the night sky, the stars coming together in a beautiful array, with the bright and dazzling moon shining in its full glory.

I smile and laugh at Evie's amazed face. She turns to me and pouts, which makes me laugh even more, I just couldn't help it. Suddenly her eyes light up and she stuffs her hand in her pocket. She pulls out her phone and before I even get to blink, she takes a quick picture of us. She giggles at the face I'm giving her, but looks amazed at the actual picture. Surprisingly enough I didn't look absolutely..dreadful, I actually looked tolerable.

As I turned my attention back to the night sky, I think to myself "I don't know what I do without you Eves". Not realizing I said it aloud...

End of Memory..

I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt a tear drop fall onto my hand, I really hope Evie's okay, maybe I should just go by the medical office. j nod to myself, grabbing a black zip up jacket and leaving the dormroom.

Meanwhile...

A shadowy figure was walking the streets of Auradon City, glaring at the buliding that is Auradon Prep.

"Kick me out of school will you, well, lets see how life doesn't turn out to be happily ever after for you, Mal".

A/N: Hey Aca-Wierdo's, I'msorry that i haven't been heard from in a while, I've been dealing with school and personal related problems that seem to get worse and worse. But I really wanted to get at least one update in, so I hope you guys like this chapter and once again I'm sorry for my league of absense. Hopefully I won't take as long updating any of the other stories. Anyway until next time, Aca-Wiedersehen.