1

Hi.

Um, hello. Who is this?

is this Mary Jane Chaucer?

you're not supposed to answer a question with another question. :)

don't worry, sweetheart. I'm not a serial killer.

doesn't sound convincing. I'm blocking you.

Worthington Prep, right? senior?

You're not helping your case. everyone knows I'm from Worthington. how did you get my number? Why are you texting me?

you left station twelve yesterday. After throwing a fit and being rude to the owner.

...the food wasn't good :c for me at least. Plus, they were taking so long. (I didn't throw a fit!)

you're not used to it. You're rich, your family owns a hotel. You probably have a personal chef.

that's not it.

also, that isn't an excuse to be a shitty person. You could've politely asked for a follow up.

...

try the scrambled eggs. They're really good. If you still don't like them, i won't bother you anymore.

and if I do?

apologize to Naomi. she works really hard and has no time for shitty customers.

the owner?

yeah.

I was going to apologize either way :( I just had a bad day.

You should apologize either way. I just thought you might needed a little incentive, and again, not an excuse :)

I'm not an asshole, but alright, fine. Anything else?

If you like the scrambled eggs, I want to be friends.

how can i be friends with someone i don't know? Also, you're really creepy. I still don't know how you have my number.

My friend from worthington prep got it for me. Apparently, everyone there has your number.

...have you been watching me? At station twelve?

It's hard to miss you. you have orange hair.

IT'S STRAWBERRY BLONDE >:(

Cute. also, i love the restaurant. i was just there the same time as you were. don't be so full of yourself, MJ. i don't live there. :)