author's note

the chances of mary jane chaucer is officially complete.

to all the readers from the original version of this book (you can call me spider-man) who stuck until the end of TCMJC, thank you so much for taking a chance on it again. thank you for trusting me.

to all who never read its original, thank you for your support as well, and for taking a chance on the new version. thank you for trusting me.

thank you all for your heartwarming messages and comments. they truly make my day.

i look forward to more of your support for my upcoming works! the whys of us will be up by hopefully august!

will there be a sequel to TCMJC?

no, there will be no more sequel, but there will be mentions of adrian and mj in future works, so please watch out for that!

will the original/YCCMS be posted anywhere?

no, the original will not be posted anywhere. however, i still have a copy of it, and in the future, maybe, to whoever wants the first draft (it's...very embarrassing to me though, and it makes me cringe, because i wrote it when i was sixteen, and it's very unedited!), maybe i'll do a giveaway of it in the future :) let me know if you guys are down for that and we'll see!

thank you, loves. your support means galaxies.

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com