Couldn't believe it!

I looked at Shannon, she was so jealous of Taylah.. I looked over at Taylah, no suprise there, she was still flirting with Christian, but he was flirting back. A moment later, Justin walked in. THE JUSTIN BIEBER! Shannon walked over to him, "Justin, this is Alannah, the girl i was telling you about" she said in a normal tone, then there was me, just about dying! Christian, Taylah and Emily walk over, "Bro! This is Taylah and Emily" he said smiling, 

"Hey everyone, I'm Justin, but i hear it is one special girls birthday!" He said with a huge grin on his face, all i could think was is he talking about me? The Justin Bieber knew it was my birthday? "Yes, that would be Alannah" Shannon said. You could tell Emily was getting annoyed because no one was paying any attention to her.

"Well, happy birthday Alannah, i hope you have a good one, full of suprises" Justin said, with a grin on his face

"Thank you so much.."

"So Christian, whos this?" Justin said looking at Christian

"This is Taylah, my girlfriend" Christian said, pulling her closely. Taylah? His girlfriend? Why had she never mentioned this before? Well, we we'rent to close to begin with, but she was dating THE CHRISTIAN BEADLES! Oh my gosh, my head was going to explode.

"Well, dont let this attractive young lady go, now will you?" Justin said, Christian shook his head. Did Justin Bieber just call Taylah attractive? Well, i guess, who wouldnt? i mean, Taylah has the long blonde hair, the gorgeous eyes and smile, perfect figure. Shes scary though..

Not long after the concert, Alison walked over to me, "Alannah, do you wanna be the OLLG?" I nodded, not knowing what to say. Shortly after, they guided me to the stage, where Justin was, all i could hear was fans screaming, some crying, wanting to be me! I looked at Justin and he looked at me, with a massive smile. What was he thinking? I sat down, he put the flowers on my head, grabbed my face at the end of the song, and kissed me. ME! Infront of EVERYONE! I was sure i was dreaming now, i pinched myself, but nothing happened, so i just sat there and enjoyed it.