Please be real..

"Selena, come here" Justin said, trying to save her ass from Taylah.

"Why? Chrisitan & I are having fun" she said, & bit her lip, that made Taylah even more mad, she was red, i didnt want to go over there, who knows what Taylah would do to me? She might hit me!

"Are you now? I wanna have some fun with your face & my fist." Taylah relied quickly. That made Selena shut up. Justin laughed

"Shes just playing Selena" Christian reposnded.

"Oh am i?" Taylah smirked

"Yes..." He said unsurly

"Lets see shall we?" Taylah said, as she got right into Selenas face, Selena was scared, everyone could see it, Justin was going red because he was trying to hold in the laughter, Christian was freaking out, he didnt know what Taylah would do, me? Well, I couldnt exactly stop her.. I watched & enjoyed myself.

"I.. I didnt do anything wrong.." Selena said quietly

"So, when you get a boyfriend, if you get one, I can flirt with him, just like you've been doing with my boyfriend? Mate, honestly, go back to the dumb, where you belong." Taylah agruged "Thank god for Auto-tune, right Selena?" 

You could tell Christian liked his girlfriend fighting over him, but he didnt want it to get to out-of-hand. Taylah is Australian, thats why she says "Mate" alot. 

"Haha.. Yeah.. Thank god.." Selena said shyly, i guess she didnt think anyone would really have the guts to say that to her, but Taylah did. I felt an around wrap around my waist, i looked over & it was Justin

"How about, i get Kenny to kick Selena out, & we can have that double date?" Justin whispered to me. I nodded, i was so keen for it. I looked into Justins eyes, we leaned in close, BANG! Selena has gotten thrown into the wall, Taylah has walked off, Chrisitan was standing there in shock as to what just happened, Justin called Kenny, I was just wantiing to kiss Justin, like i was about to! 

A few moments later, Selena got dragged out, she was covered in her own blood, Taylah was sure she did a good job. Justin looked at me, & leaned in again, I couldnt resist.. His lips are just so, perfect.. we kissed, for a long 30 seconds, me breaking the kiss, as Chrisitan was clearing his throat every two seconds.