Strange Moments..

After the concert was over, Justin invited me, & Taylah out for a bite to eat. I think he only invited her because Christian was dating her, but who knows? They could even be friends. I dont mind, me & Taylah are the only two that get along really well with eachother, as i mentioned earlier, most of our group doesnt really like one another, but me and taylah are just alot alike, but shes just scary.. Small, but scary..

We got to Justin's hotel, there was so many screaming fans, that couldnt get into the show, waiting there, for Justin and Christian. Taylah and I both knew we were going to get alot of hate for this, but i guess that is the price we have to pay for hangng around with two famous guys.. I looked at Taylah, she looked at me, I was thinking about how lucky i was to get to meet Justin, and I could tell Taylah was thinking the same. 

"Justin.." Taylah said softly, it was easy to see she was nervous, she didnt want to be rude or anything..

"Yes, Taylah?" Justin replied

"I was just thinking.. I mean.. Alannah & I have been so lucky to meet you, & I remember when i was one of those girls out there.. I was just gonna ask if it'd be okay if you could sign some of there stuff.. maybe..?" She said, shaking.

"I like the way you think Taylah! I do this sometimes, just not often enough. I should have you on tour with me all the time" he said smiling. Well, that went well, i guess?

We all got out of the car, Justin signed some stuff, then made everyone be quiet for a moment.

"I want you guys to be-" he was cut off by Selena Gomez

"To be the first ones to know Justin & I are back together!" She yelled smiling, i looked at Justin, he was confused.. Was she telling the truth?

We all walked inside. Shit was about to go down. Selena was flirting with Christian. Taylah doesnt handle that sort of stuff well.. it always ends in a fight.

"Justin.. Selena is flirting with Chrisitan.. Taylah is going to get really mad.. Can you do something..?" I asked shyly.

"Sure. But first, before, outside, i was going to tell everyone that i was going to take you out on a date. I mean, this was meant to be a double date, me, you, Taylah, & Christian." He said, slowly.

I smiled, I could feel myself going bright red. I looked over at Taylah, she had started walking over to Selena. 

"Oh no.." I knew something bad was about to happen