New school, It is...

Hey guys! So before you read TIMY (till I met you) pls. Read our page description first so you won't get confused on who writes this story. So, its actually me and my bestfriend who writes this story. Lorraine and Breanna =Loreanna. Enjoy!!

Hey loves!! breanna here!

Cassie's POV
Iam Cassandra Ive Ybera, a 16 year old girl, my mom and dad are bussiness workers. Iam new here in school and my only tour guide is Kaitlyn Beatrix Desantis.

Where is her? Iam really gonna be late.

And so you know, she is BTW one of the popular girls in school. So-

"Hey, Cassie! Wanna be late or what?"
Darn! Forget about the time!

"Coming! Kait"

Hurry up, Cassie hurry up!

She gave me coffee that almost spilled in my unform.
"Thanks, kait

We came in at school at around 10:00.

Gosh.. Will I survive here? there's many rich kids here. Richer than I am.

Kait called me over for the schedule of classes.
"Over here Cassie! Aww we dont have the same classes except for P.E. well, who doesnt love P.E? Hahaha"

I bid her goodbye and went on my way.

Great... First day of classes and i am alone... I know I shouldn't have gone out on bed today.

Then I bumped into the meanest\Popular\typical Queen Bee
Kathleen Jeane Santos.

"Iam so sorry!" I picked up my things before she gets mad or something... Iam just sayin'

"Uhh.. Get out of my way, Loser!" Then she came close to me. "Humph. new students I suppose."

Iam so happy she thought of that! Now she will be leaving me alone!

"I hate newcomers! Get out of my way! Come on Nika hate the air in here!"

Hmm or not.
She was followed with her friend, Nikaela Marianne Lopez.

Lets get this over with..

Hey loves ! We just want to thank you for reading chapter one: new school, it is. We hope to get your opinion! <3 <3 ~Breanna Muwahhh

How is chapter one? Write your answer in the messages and get a chance to get a shoutout in the next chapter.

XOXO, loReanna
Dreamkillers