Making a right choice, or is it a wrong one?

Hey guys! Lorraine here! Thank you for supporting TIMY (Till I Met You) and here's chapter 11: Making a right choice or is it a wrong one? Hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to tell us what you think for a shoutout next chapter!

-Cassie's POV-

" Kait, I need to tell you something."
Here goes.

" I think I am gonna transfer school. I can't handle it anymore."
"Are you sure Cass? I mean the gossip will be over a month or so"
"No. That's not it. I-i think I've fallen in love with james, and I can't-"

Kait looks like she can already cry a river, "Fine, but I'll go with you, you're my bestfriend. I'll transfer schools with you"

"What? But Kait you're happy in here. Youre an A-clique in here, you can't let all that pass just because of me."

Kait shook her head "Cass, I can be an A-clique again. But I only have one bestfriend." I almost cried with her words and finally we went to her car and I almost got in the car when somebody called me.

"Cassie wait! Please!" What?

"James? I- no you have to return back to school. Please. You have your life and I have mine."

"No. I am sorry, I didn't tell you about the marriage. I didn't want to scare you off. Plus, I can discontinue the marriage. I promise, just stay."

"No, james, This is the plan of your parents. I can't interfere with it. Go on, Kath is waiting for you."

I quickly went to the car. " Goodbye John James Diaz".

-James POV-

She just left me. In the dust. And I know who told her the marriage. Kath. It's always her. I don't know why I agreed to marryt her anyway. Shessh,

"Hey babe" I turned around and saw Kath, twirling her perfectly combed red hair.

"Let go, Kath. You just ruined my day, Happy?"

"Of course not, honey. I just did whtpat I think is right."

"Right? You think that's right? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"James. Our parents arranged our mar-" I cut her off cause I am super pissed right now.

"Marriage! Yeah that's what you want ! The stupid marriage!"

And with that, I walked away leaving her to cry by herself. Let her. Selfish girl.

Hey guys! How do you like CHAPTER11? Don't forget to tell us what you think of it, and be sure to check out chapter 12 by Lorraine! Loive y'all!

-Lorraine and Breanna (Loreanna)
Photo credits to lorraine