This can't be happening

Hey loves! Breanna here! And welcome to a brand new chapter10! Enjoy reading and don't forget to let us know what you think of to get a shout out! Get your reading glasses and read! Muwahh!

-Cassie's POV-
I froze as Kath frightened me to stay away from james. Why now? So I asked her the 'obvious' question.

"Why Kath? Why do you want me to stay away from james?"

She smirked and for one thing that totally freak me out. She's like Regina George from mean girls, "You can't sit with us. You're not wearing pink."

"Oh My Gosh, Cassie! Don't you know? Or you aren't uptated with the news in school?!"

I am like duhh I am new here what do you expect? But luckily she stopped her girly\annoying\overacting attitude and went on to the topic.

"James and I are settled to be together, by our parents loser! So if you mind, you're not getting james, or the popularity either! I am the queen here, and don't you forget it!"

With that, she walked away, carrying her Chanel "diamond forever" handbag, which probably cost a fortune, whatever. Jansport is way cooler.

I went to sit in the sports arena, waiting for kait.

Arranged Marriage? No. I kept trying to tell myself that's not true, and if it is, James could have told me. I can't ruin their parent's plan for them. I need to think this out.

"Cass? Are you okay?" Kait run to me with a worried look in her face. "You don't know their arranged to be married right?"

I nod while shereding a tear. "Kait?"

"Yes, cass?" I wish i made a right choice. A choice that I will forever regret.

"I need to tell you something."

So that's Chapter 10 guys! I am sorry I cant make it longer, but
I promise the next chapters will be long. Don't forget to let us know what you think! -Lorraine and Breanna
Photo credits to lorraine