Chapter 16

I went down stairs and nobody was home except jake and cc.
"FINALLY! THE NOISE STOPS!" Jake yelled. I blushed and cc looked hurt.
Why would he look hurt? I shouldn't look into it. I sat In between them and watched what ever they were.
"Your drum solo was great at the apmas." Cc said with a smile. I smiled and said thanks.
I got up and walked to the kitchen trying to find something but there was nothing, I walked back and Andy was sitting in my spot.
I layed my butt in himself layed my head on cc and my feet on jake.
"I have to get up." Jake said I moved my feet, he got up and I laid my feet back down.
"I'll be back tonight."
"Okay!"
He left and Andy was stroking my inner thigh. CC was playing with my hair.
"Hey babe, I have to go to a Andy black thing." He said.
"Okay." I said getting up and he walked to the door.
"See you later." He said kissing my nose.
"See ya." I said kissing his cheek.
He walked out and then I sat on CC.
"Soooooo ceese! We haven't hanged out in a while have we? We should." I asked him.
"Yeah, we should!" He said happy about the suggestion.
"okay well go to the mall I'm gonna get ready." I said.
I ran up stairs I got dressed (picture)
I walked down and he was ready.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yep." I said, we walked out and went to the mall. I dragged him around to different shops and we had a lot of fun. We went to a bar and had a lot of drinks.
We were both drunk and grinding against each other. He crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync as his hands rested on my hips and my arms are around his neck.
We pulled away and he drunkenly smiled, I returned it. He held tightly onto my hip as we walked out.

~at home~

It was around 5 and he lead me into his room.
He threw me on his bed then kissing my neck, sucking on my neck and making me moan out like crazy.
He stripped me of all my clothes as I did the same to him.
He lined himself up while holding onto my hips.
I bet you could guess what happened next.
I regret ever doing it, I regret liking it, I regret every minute of it, every moan, every thrust, all of it.
I woke up in the morning to my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Good morning, is Mrs.Biersack there?" A calm women said.
"Um this is Andy biersack's girl friend, Casey." I said not deserving that title.
"Casey, there was an accident. He's stable at the moment but is in critical condition. He's in mercy hospital, I suggest you come here." The woman said.
"I-a-I I'll be right there." I said then taking my phone getting dressed and driving to the hospital with out any one knowing.
What I did was unforgivable, and Andy is hurt. He's just going to get hurt more after I tell him.

CLIFF HANGER
I KNOW YOU HATE MEH