First Day

We pulled up to Auradon Prep, and got out only to find the whole entire gang.

"OMG, whare did that tiara come from" Evie says.

"Nice to see you too" I say sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, sorry" she says giving me a big hug.

"But really, where did that tiara come from" she asks.

"Ben gave it to me for our one year anniversary" I say, leaning into Ben

All the girls aww.

"Mal, it's so good to see you are back along with all your friends" Fairy godmother says coming up to us.

"Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos, I must see you in my office after school, but only the four of you, understood" she says

We all nod.

"Good, now come or you will be late" she adds

We all go to our first class.

Royal History-Mal and Evie

Extra Curricular-Ben(Tourney), Jay(Tourney), Audrey(Cheerleading), and Doug(Band)

Math-Carlos and Jane

I was sitting next to Evie in Royal History class, we had to do a project on our family history, but Evie and I got an exception, we had to make a chart on a Royal Family we knew a lot about, I chose Belle and the Beast, Evie chose Cinderella and Prince Charming.

When class was over I went to my EC (Extra Curricular) class. I was taking art.

We had to draw a picture to represent us, I drew the fairy wand, and wrote I CHOOSE GOOD on it.

I gave it to Miss. Mulan.

"Mal, this is amazing" she says

"Thank you" I say

The rest of the day was boring:

Math

Reading

Lunch

Free Period

Magic and Spells

EC

Hey guys! It's Hannah, thank you so much for reading this, it means so much. If you know any other Ben and Mal stories, Private Message or Comment them to me. The next chapter will be after school with the fairy godmother.

Love-Love

-Hannah