The Truth

Mal's POV

I am sitting in the dorm telling Evie what happened.

She makes occassional side comments like, that jerk, or I am so sorry, or once she said, I think my mirrior is mixed up with Chad and Ben.

I was in the bathroom, when someone knocked on the door of the dorm.

"Evie can you get it" I ask.

"Sure" she said.

Evie's POV

I open the door and see a girl my age with brown hair, and is average hieght.

"May I help you" I ask.

"Is this Mal's dorm" the girl asks

"Yes" I say walking in the hallway with her, because Mal wanted to rest

"I am Evie, her roommate, and you are" I ask

"Mia Von Lu" she said.

Oh shoot, this is the girl that Ben cheated on Mal with.

"What do you want, you broke my best friends heart" I snap.

"That's the thing, you see, my family and Ben's family are very close, Ben is like my brother, I went on a mission trip for a few years and just got back, Ben was so excited he picked me up and hugged me, it was a friendly hug, I meant your friend and Ben no harm, I want to fix what happened, can you help me" she said.

I think about it, and nod yes.

"Great" she says, heading for the door.

"Woah-Woah-Woah, not so fast, Mal is not that easy to persuade, she was born a villian, she is stubborn, we have to think of something good, something she can't fight against" I say.

We start thinking.

Please private message me ideas or my feed bc my comments aren't working!