Unknown

Everything was good until the second half, it was all in slow motion, Melody was standing there and couldn't move, everyone could see it coming, I think should could too, but she didn't do anything, she just stood there looking at me trying to tell me something, I didn't know what, but then it happened, that's when... 

she fell

The boy who had run into her, fell down to, he recovered quickly, and then went over to Melody, I was running towards her, but no matter how hard I sprinted, I felt like I was going in slow motion. She had a dent in her helmet, a bloody arm and knee, and she had her eyes closed.

I finally got there, and picked her up.

"Man, I am so, so , sorry about your girlfriend, I swear it was an accident" the guy says, I blushed.

"Oh, um, she isn't my girlfriend, but it's cool, she will be fine, I hope" I mumbled the last two words.

"Thanks man"  he said.

Ben and Mal, came running down.

"The hospital is just around the corner, I can take her, just meet us there" I said, they nodded.

I rushed Mel to the hospital, and the nurse immediately took her in. I sat down with Ben and Mal, the rest of the team came in to.

The nurse came out, and said that we should go in in pairs.

First Mal and Ben, then Jason and Carl, Eva and Sam, Kris and Luke, and finally me, I had to go with Greg.

We walked in, and I sat at her side. Even with her bandages, she was incredible. 

"You know, she does look like herself now, all villain like, the ugliness, the blood," Greg said, I know I shouldn't but that just got my anger boiling, she is beautiful!

"Greg, why do you hate her so much? What did she do to you? She is incredible, smart, funny, talented, and-"

"And what, you see, I would finish that sentence with the two words, a villain"

"No and beautiful"