Chapter 12

"Good Morning Everyone! I'm George Lancastar. I'm gonna be your teacher in sword fighting."

""" Yes!"""

It was now afternoon and I, along with all the 80 third graders, stood on the field in rows and columns behind our school building. Looking around, I could see the fourth, fifth and sixth graders sparring against one another a bit farther away. Even though, it wasn't the entire population of the general studies students. It was still wide enough to accommodate 4 grades.

While looking around, a giant shadow suddenly covered me. I raised my face and found that the perpetrator was our teacher. George had a well-built body and looked to be around 40 something years old. He was 185 cm tall and wore a loose-fitting white shirt and blue pants. His hair shown a golden radiance under the sun and a big smile was planted on his face.

"So you're Lumina Chis Chem."

"I'm surprised you know me?"

I know that my existence is quite thin and because, of that, nobody wants to befriend me. The only exceptions were the times I would do something rare. Like being a bit late going to my classroom, the event at the canteen earlier and for some reasons I don't know.

"Who doesn't!?"

(Everybody...)

I wanted to tell him what I was thinking, but because it would be troublesome. I refrained from doing it. After talking to me, George started walking until he reached the end of the row. He made an exaggerated nod and quickly walked back in front of us.

"Everybody! Find a partner and start spar with each other."

""" Yes!"""

I became a bit doubtful at what he said and approached him.

"Ummm... Teacher George."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Is that really all? No lessons or other things?"

He suddenly started laughing and with an even bigger smile he said, "Lessons? Why do I need to teach you lessons? All you need to do is hack, slash and hit your enemies with your sword."

"So you're saying, that that will be the only things we'll be taught?"

"Yep!"

"Until graduation?"

"Yep!"

"Haaa~ Thanks for answering me."

"No problem, ask me if anything. I'll be here, watching all of you."

I walked away from George and headed to Emilia. I could feel some people staring at me while I was walking. It felt really disgusting being stared by them like that. I think the reason why they were staring at me was because the clothes I wore didn't let me blend with the environment.

Normally, they would ignore me because I had black hair, black eyes and was wearing a black uniform. I was very inconspicuous. Though there were times where I could feel some gazes, I would do my best to ignore it and act respectable till I would feel that they were gone.

However, because the clothes I wore were a white T-shirt with red short pants, I really stand out amongst the crowd. Deep inside I felt really embarrassed from their stares. But because it would have tarnished my family name, I did my best to not mind them.

"You seem tired, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I just can't get used to those stares."

Emilia made a small laugh as she handed me a wooden sword.