21.Lost & Found

Derick looked down into my eyes, hovering over me on the bed. I stared at him, my mouth unable to form the two inevitable words in my head.

  "I'm ready," I breathed, wrapping my fingers around the back of his neck. He smirked, leaning down to kiss me.

  And it was passionate. Passionate, raw, animistic. Powerful. I felt urges surge through me that I didn't know I had. I pulled his head down, gripping onto his neck urgently while his mouth invaded mine. I parted my lips with his, moaning softly. I could feel his steady smirk on my neck, as he sucked and kissed the tender skin of my throat.

  Slowly, his hands traveled to my middle, and then to the waistband of my jean shorts. I sat back and enjoyed myself while he tried to unbutton them and kiss me at the same time. I broke the kiss, gasping for air and pulling the shirt over my head.

  He smirked, looking down at my chest. I smiled, biting my lip teasingly and letting a few strands of hair fall in front of my face. He grabbed my ribs, sitting up to kiss me. He cleverly undid my bra with one hand, and pushed me down on the bed. Laying me down with my bare back pressed against the soft sheets, he slowly kissed and licked down to my collar bone.

  Derick moved his mouth to my breast, taking the center into his mouth. I gasped, moaning his name and wrapping my legs around his waist. I swear I heard him chuckle as my breathing practically echoed, coming out in heavy gasps. His tongue swayed down my stomach. He stopped to suck on the skin at my hips, just above my pants. He chuckled softly again, looking up to smirk at me and locking my eyes with his.

  He undid my button, all while holding eye contact with me. He slid my shorts off easily with no help form me. His shirt was off and on the ground in two seconds. He nudged my thighs apart, and spread kissed all over the insides of my legs.

  So close, and yet so far.

  "Derick," I gasped. "stop teasing me, you're killing me." I said, running a hand through my hair. He just laughed, smirking as always. He gripped the very top of my panties with his teeth and pulled them down, exposing me completely.

  He made his way down, ending just where I wanted him. He sucked and licked until I was finished, and I could tell he was ready for some real action. I reached down and grabbed him by his hair, gently pulling his head up.

  He knew what I meant. Determined, I pulled his jeans off and with a little bit of his help, his boxers came off, too. Wow, is that even gunna' fit? I bit my lip, wondering how the hell this thing would fit inside of me.

  Derick saw my worry flash across my face. "Its okay," he said. "I'll take care of you, baby." I smiled and nodded, slightly assured. He moved on top of my so he was right there, right between my legs, ready to penetrate.

  "Are you sure, Chloe?" Derick asked me. Don't ask me the same questions I'm asking myself, I thought.

  "Yes, Derick, please." I gasped as I felt his member on me, sliding up and down teasing me before he would enter. I groaned, frustrated and way too horny for his typical teasing. "Derick," I moaned. "Stop. Please, I'm begging you, I need you right now." I pleaded.

  He reached down to his jeans pocket on the floor by the bed to break out a condom, tearing it open and rolling it on. Thank God he did that, I wan't looking forward to having to ask- and what would we do if he didn't have one? I can't even think about that.

  He took his hand in mine, interlacing the fingers and smiling down at me. He placed a small kiss on my lips as he moved right at my entrance and pushed in. He was only in a little, but I could already feel the pain. He never broke the kiss, distracting me from the pain of him moving inside me.

  I took a sharp breath in through my nose, and by the time we broke our kiss, he was all the way in and it felt alright. "I'm okay," I told him. "Its not as bad as I thought."

  "See," Derick grinned, "I've got you, babe." he said quietly as he started pulling out before pushing in again. I gripped the bed sheets with one hand and untangled my fingers from his to latch onto his bare back. He pushed in and out slowly at first, before I had to beg him to speed it up.

  "Faster, Derick." I moaned. He obeyed, sending pleasure through my bloodstream as he picked up the pace. I groaned, feeling him everywhere.

  "Oh, shit, Chloe." Derick moaned, going harder and faster with every couple of thrusts. I threw my head back, moaning for the world to hear. I must have moaned his name a million times that night.

  I could feel that I was about to finish. Digging my fingernails into his back and curling my toes in, I felt the pure ecstasy racing through every cell of my body, infecting my mind and giving him everything. I came before him. I felt every muscle of my body contorting and straining, and then relaxing into the best feeling in the world. So this is what a real orgasm is like.

  He finished right after me, pulling out and rolling over to lay beside me on the bed. He pulled off the condom and threw into the garbage. Remind me to take that trash out to the back.

  "Wow," I sighed, laying next to him and turning my head to look into his dreamy eyes. "That was probably one of the best things I've ever done." I said honestly. His eyes lit up with laughter. He pulled a cigarette and a lighter from his jeans pocket on the floor and placed it in his mouth to light.

  "Even better than Bizzaro at Six Flags?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

  I laughed. "Better than every amusement park in the world." I said.

  "I don't know," he said teasingly. "I hear there's a pretty cool Harry Potter one in Orlando." he said, making me laugh. And then it hit me, like an oncoming freight train you didn't know would come so early. Layign naked in my bed next to Derick Hector, the love of my life and crush of four years, I thought into the situation more than I probably should have.

  I just lost my virginity.