Prologue

Padawan Leaners Xesh Yuner and Anakin Skywalker are on a mission with their masters, Obi-wan Kenobi and Creth Runner. Anakin is graduating to become a Jedi knight in a few days but Xesh still has a lot to learn. Creth sees Xesh has his own son like Obi-wan with Anakin. No one is closer to a Jedi Knight then their own padawan learner.

"Oh, come on. Master, Can't we come?" Xesh complained. Their masters are going to investigate the separatist base but told Anakin and Xesh to stay at the camp.

"No, Xesh. You have to stay here with Padawan Skywalker and guard the camp" Creth said, gathering some clones.

"But we wanna help!" Anakin said.

"Anakin. Stay. Here" Obi-wan said.

Both padawans sighed and spoke together "yes, masters"

And they left. Two hours later, the padawans were bored out their minds. They see how far they could throw pebbles. They both cheated and used the force.

They are now lying on their backs, looking at the sky. Xesh pointed up.

"That one looks like a cloud..." He said.

"They are all clouds..." Anakin said.

"I want one to look like a Fabool" Xesh said.

"A what?!" Anakin said

"A ballon like creature that lives on my homeplanet" Xesh said "it's so...puffy"

Anakin chuckled at his comment then sighed. He wished he could be investigating the base but Obi-wan just had to order him to stay here with Xesh. He wasn't complaining about Xesh. He's a good kid to hang out with but all they could do is just sit there and age. He couldn't wait to be a Jedi Knight, that way Obi-wan can't boss him around. He can give orders. His rank will be a general just like Obi-wan.

Anakin snapped back to reality as Xesh stood up and nudged him with his foot "come on, Lazy bones. Let's go for a walk in the forest" Xesh said

"What?" Anakin said.

"Let's do something before we're the same age as Yoda and walk around with a stick" Xesh said.

"Hm. You sure?" Anakin asked "I mean, our masters ordered us to stay put"

"Wow, Anakin Skywalker. Is actually following orders?" Xesh said, chuckling then starts walking away "man, what did Obi-wan do to you?"

Anakin chuckled "punish me"

Xesh shook his head "come on. Let's go!"

Anakin sighed. It does beat dying of boredom "I'm coming"

Anakin and Xesh snuck into the forest then started running, hoping no trooper saw them. After 19 minutes of running, they stopped to catch their breath. Xesh looked behind them to see if anyone followed them then chuckles.

"We're safe" Xesha said as Anakin chuckled

"Our masters are gonna kill us" Anakin said.

"Yeah, no matter what kind of trouble I get into. My master would just blame himself." Xesha said "he's hard on me, wanting to make me a better Jedi. He's a pretty cool master"

"So is Obi-wan" Anakin said.

"Yeah, but sometimes they are no fun" Xesha said.

"Come on. I wanna see the base" Anakin said.

"Yeah, let's-" Xesha stopped and looked around

"I sense it, too!" Anakin said.

They stood perfectly still. They felt a presence surrounding them at every single inch. Right when Anakin made one step, commando droids appeared with knives and attacked.