Chapter 3

Anakin kept looking at Ahsoka.

What if was a vision? If was what did it mean?

He's going to have to keep on eye on Ahsoka.

Anakin watched as Ahsoka got up and walked out of the bridge. "Rex, take over, will ya?"

"Yes, sir?" Rex said as he took Anakin's place.

The General followed his padawan through the halls. He knows she sense him and started feeling uncomfortable about him. Ahsoka was trying to pretend that he wasn't there but his presence in the force wasn't helping. She ran, which was really more of a jump and quickly made the turn. Anakin speed up to caught her. Suddenly, she turned and looked at him.

"Would you stop!" Ahsoka exclaimed "what made you suddenly become a stalker, huh?! I mean, why are you following me?"

Anakin looked at her "I was going to the mess hall"

Ahsoka stared into his eyes "the Mess Hall is that way!" She pointed to the direction they came from

"I have to go get something first!" Anakin said.

Ahsoka crossed her arm "ok, what is it?"

Anakin looked around avoiding her glare. What does he do, now?! Anakin looked down and saw he comlink. It wasn't there. He forgot it, again! The third time and he was glad.

"My comlink" Anakin said

Ahsoka had the 'I don't believe you' look. She looked at his arm and the look was replaced with a 'what the heck?!' Look. "Again?"

"Third time" he chuckled

"Sixth" Ahsoka corrected him.

"Right, anyways gotta go" Anakin walked past her. she still doesn't believe him but she shrugged it off and went to her quarters. She looked at her little Ewok doll. She didn't know how she got it, she just remember having since she's was a baby. She picked it up and looked at it. Why was Anakin acting so weird? Doesn't he trust her?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anakin got his comlink and walked towards Ahsoka's quarters. She was in there. Anakin didn't know what to do. He's doing nothing but keeping secrets from her like her being controlled by The Son, him and Padmè secretly married, the vision, his past. She would never keep secrets from him, Master Plo told him that no one knows Ahsoka's past not even her. She was just a baby (A/N: three years old but still counts) when she was brought to the Jed Temple.

"I know you're there!" Ahsoka shouted through the door and opened it "are you okay?"

Anakin flinched "what?"

"You're acting so weird, ever since this morning. Is something bothering you?" Ahsoka said.

Anakin avoided her gaze "nothing. I'm fine. Just checking on you"

Ahsoka narrowed her eyes ""checking on me"? I highly doubt it! Tell me what's going on"

"Don't worry, Snips. Nothing's wrong" Anakin said, walking away. Ahsoka followed him.

"Why are you keeping secrets from me?!" Ahsoka said.

"Ahsoka-" Anakin started but Ahsoka interrupted

"What? You don't trust me?! Is that it!?" Ahsoka shouted

"Ahsoka!" Anakin started shouting, too.

"Why are you always acting like this?! You've been like this ever since Mortis!!" Ahsoka yelled

"Ahsoka! Stop! That's enough!" Anakin shouted

"No! You listen!" Ahsoka shouted "I'm not a little girl!! I'm not a youngling! I'm a trained Jedi padawan! Your trained padawan! Stop treating me like a child! Stop treating me like three!" Ahsoka shouted.

Anakin felt anger and rage rushed as he swung towards Ahsoka "I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Anakin heard something like a slap and a thud. Anakin suddenly saw Ahsoka on the ground as his hand risen.

He SLAPPED her!

Anakin looked at Ahsoka with guilt as she rubbed her cheek and stood. Anakin saw something extremely pale orange at the corner of her lips. Blood.

"Ahsoka, I-" Anakin tried to help her up but she slapped his hand away. "Snips, I-I-"

"No, I understand" Ahsoka said, walking her quarters rubbing her cheek. Even though she sounded strong, Anakin knew she was going to cry "you don't trust me at all. I understand. Nice way of telling me, Anakin. A simply yes would of been nicer"

Ahsoka walked in her quarters and locked the door. Anakin walked more like ran to the door and knocked on it. "Snips, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

All Anakin heard was sobbing. He never heard Ahsoka crying so hard. He looked at his right hand which had small part of Ahsoka's blood on it. How could he do that! That was his padawan! His daughter! His sister...