Chapter 8

Anakin walked outside as Obi-wan's starfighter landed. He saw his former master jumped out of it and walked towards him.

"What is it, Anakin? What happened?" Obi-wan asked.

"Creth" Anakin said.

Obi-wan's eyes widen. His former best friend is here? They used to be friends until the accident "What is he doing?"

"He kidnapped Ahsoka and is using her for revenge" Anakin said.

Obi-wan rubbed his beard "not good. Was she with you when it happened?"

"N-no..." Anakin said "W-we got into an argument and..." Anakin looked at his robot hand which still had her blood on it.

Obi-wan looked at his hand and sighed "what did you do?"

"I lost my temper and slapped her" Anakin said as Obi-wan covered his face and sighed "I had a vision about her...I kept it a secret from and she knew...she thought that I didn't trust and yelled at me. That's when I slapped her. Her lips were bleeding and...she started avoiding me. Then next thing I knew. She was kidnapped by a Jedi"

Obi-wan sighed and looked at him "Anakin, you should have told her about the vision. So when she avoid he kidnapped her?"

"Yeah...Obi-wan, I never felt so guilty in my life" Anakin said

Obi-wan walked into the control room and looked at mess. Anakin and Obi-wan looked around. Obi-wan notices a rag on the floor. He picked it and looked at it. He gently smelled but quickly flinched away.

"There's a drug on this rag" Obi-wan said.

Anakin looked at him and walked towards him.

"It puts people to sleep for three hours but makes it look like they are dead" Obi-wan said (A/N: it's called Canterella)

"Is that what he used?" Anakin said.

"Yes" Obi-wan said "there's only one place to get it and it's in the Outer Rim. But he won't be there. Where would he want to take a teenage girl who is unconscious that'll three hours or less to get to?"

"There's a town that takes two hours to get to from here" Anakin said.

"He can't take her to a public area. People will hear her screaming and he'll caught in seconds" Obi-wan says.

"We could check the holomap" Anakin said

"Yes, we shall" Obi-wan said as Anakin went the table and turned on the holomap. Anakin and Obi-wan looked around the map and Anakin pointed.

"There's an abandoned warehouse right there!" Anakin said "it takes to one-three hours to get there from here"

"Then he has her there! Let's go!" Obi-wan said as they ran out the door